New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    *sir cd:
    Street Specs?
    The SR20VE is way out of budget na po yata.
    More so the QR25DE which I suppose is the Xtrail engine.
    Yep, bullet proof but I think hindi na po yata kasya yung straight-six RB engine.
    And yes, the N16. First thing actually comes to mind pag B16 is the Honda engine eh. So, N16 nga po.
    Yep Street Specs Banawe near davids salon ata, they do lots of good engine swaps and they are knowledgeable on the SR engines. You can ask them for quotation..

No bro maybe you got me wrong also, the B15 and B16 are Sentra USDM models coming from the B13 (ECCS or Ser. 2 natin) and B14 (Ser. 3 natin). The pic of Niky is the B15 Sentra in U.S. Ang B16 na engine iba naman yun, this is the body code of the Sentra. Gulo ba. And no I'm not asking you to fit any RB20, 25 or even Godzilla RB26s on your car! lol I just said that Japanese enthusiasts says that the SR20s and the RB26s are both bullet proof engines.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Haha My mistake your right bro N-nigma.. B15 SE-R not B16 SE-R.
    Here's some pix. N16=B15 suspension and chasis.

The Sentra B15 SE-R

The lastest Sentra B16 SE-R

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I already raced using several of those ... sa NFS Underground ...

Well, I wish my soon-to-be n16 could be as powerful as a B14 with GA16DE man lang..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I just found out early this morning on SLEX that the jdm d15b and the qg13de quite have the same torque at the same speed in a certain rpm band, particularly 105kph * 3000rpm * 5th gear when driving in exact same conditions (no a/c, alone) ....

Consider that the only advantage of the qg13de is dohc and it's newer...
    The d15b has advantages of taller gears, a semi-modified stock intake box, higher redline and it being on a lighter, chassis ...

Im not saying the d15b is weaker - actually it accelerates really faster.

Whew I don't wanna get this excited but I think Im beginning to appreciate Nissan 1300cc dohc power.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
goodbye civic eg, hello sentra n16 ... can i fit you with an SR engine?