New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If they do it more often, the BIR might also start hanging out there.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    wow.. i didnt thought it will be priced 5M... no comparison naman between the hyundai coupe.. yun lang pumasok sa isip ko when I was posting previously.. i thought the GTR will be priced around 2M pesos already. but I was too far off... 5M pala! isang malaking house and lot na din ang presyo!
    LOL! :D Sorry about that sir, but I just laugh when I read you thought these sportscars cost around 2m!! Like a Teana or Camry perhaps?? If that is the case all car enthusiasts is going to have the bargain of heir lives. LMAO. The Evos and Stis are around 2.3 to 3.3m, and the Z is around 3.6, what more will be this supercar... Anyways, at we now know. Maybe you sir is not into JDM performance cars perhaps.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by earltheworm View Post
    I've been a fan of the Nissan GTR. I'm totally in love with the said car (from your old school Hakosuka to the technological and mechanical monster of an R35). It's just that I'm wondering why it's not being sold by Nissan here in the Philippines. Were there any reported constraints and/or reasons why? And, for a supercar rated to be less costly than its European cousins, why is it that when it's sold by non-Nissan distributors, the cost is, at the least, tripled? As a frustrated and newbie car enthusiast, if anyone can expound on such rules and reasons, i'd appreciate it very much.
    I was able to speak to a guy from Nissan before, according to him they cannot actually compete with the price of the grey market imports. See you cannot just convert... let's say the U.S SRP of cars (especially sportscar, performance car) and expect them to be priced the same locally. As you notice the price trend is well the same for other performance cars like Sti, Evo, Z etc.

To add to that, the Sti here is cheaper than the Evo, but on other big market countries their price are almost at par w/ each other. Just my 2 cents sir.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GodziRRa! View Post
    LOL! :D Sorry about that sir, but I just laugh when I read you thought these sportscars cost around 2m!! Like a Teana or Camry perhaps?? If that is the case all car enthusiasts is going to have the bargain of heir lives. LMAO. The Evos and Stis are around 2.3 to 3.3m, and the Z is around 3.6, what more will be this supercar... Anyways, at we now know. Maybe you sir is not into JDM performance cars perhaps.
    no worries - simplest reason - I don't have the money to buy or even maintain these kinds of cars.. even going up the 7 digits part... So I didn't have the simplest knowledge.. or even thinkin of asking how much these cars are worth.. -- that's why I dont know how much these vehicles.. or even other sports cars are worth..

just crossed my mind to visit this thread since a good friend of mine just bought one a month ago.. or 2 months i think.. havent seen it yet in person.. only pictures.

I'm just happy to have my hard earned vehicle.. to bring me and my wife from point a to point b.. maintaining it and such..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    no worries - simplest reason - I don't have the money to buy or even maintain these kinds of cars.. even going up the 7 digits part... So I didn't have the simplest knowledge.. or even thinkin of asking how much these cars are worth.. -- that's why I dont know how much these vehicles.. or even other sports cars are worth..

just crossed my mind to visit this thread since a good friend of mine just bought one a month ago.. or 2 months i think.. havent seen it yet in person.. only pictures.

I'm just happy to have my hard earned vehicle.. to bring me and my wife from point a to point b.. maintaining it and such..
    Point well taken sir. Practicality is best lalo na if you have wife and kids. Sorry lots of typo on my post.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Looking for a used Gtr maybe 5years old or older?. is a unit available from port irene? any comments or suggestions? thanks

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Better buy 2nd hand Nissan Sentra B14 and put SR20VET in it and feel the power! :D

edited..wrong information.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Huh? Hindi naman SR20VET makina ng GTR?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    VK45DE?

thank you for the clarification ... hehe.. SR20VET is for X-Trail right? I thought that engine came from GT-R which usually being raced.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    RB series ang engine ng Nissan Skyline R34 to R31.

VR38DETT sa R35.

Share lang, nakita ko kagabi sa parking ng Arena

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234