New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    have anyone tried using FS oil on Sentra LEC 1994 model? musta naman ang performance? nag improve or naging worst? naging fuel efficient din ba? swabe and hatak?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ fs oil will only be doing good on a 1994 Sentra LEC IF FS oil was being used and is still being used. if you are coming from a mineral and shifting to FS, the oil seals maybe already worn and may cause leaks.

if you are thinking that you will be using FS oil on your next oil change, i am not recommending it. i would just suggest that you use mineral oil and just observe the normal 5k oil change interval.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    thanks bro...im using 20w50 from shell and does it every 5KM... Thanks for the inputs

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung gusto mo ok lang, but like what 1d4lv said sigurado magkakaroon ka ng leak so if you're planning to use FS paayos mo munamga gasket mo..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ninetyperz View Post
    thanks bro...im using 20w50 from shell and does it every 5KM... Thanks for the inputs
    ah ok. nothing wrong naman with mineral oils. leave it the way it is bro... pero pagnagpa overhaul ka na and you have changed na the seals, then i think that is the best time to shift if you want.

Fully Synthetic Oil on Sentra LEC 1994 model?