New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Wooow... nasty no good doing thieves hope they recover the car soon. nang-gasgas pa cla ng porsche and that classic studebaker on their way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Well I'm not sure how they're gonna release that to the collectors' market since it's a stolen car, the buyer would be imprisoned if ever. hehehe.

Besides, it's just paul walker. Honestly, I don't get the big deal.

I've watched all the FnF series and it's a lame franchise. Totally brainless plots, some are even illogical. It's just good watching those cars go. That's about it.
    Well there are always buyers of collectible stolen stuff and that's a fact, it's been an underground transaction since the days of our grandparents.

Yep, the FnF story plots are lame but hey... you still watched all the series parts right? coz people watch it not bec. of the story but bec. of the cars... so that is the target of the thieves as well.

We may hate it but fact is, the Fast and Furious 4 on its first day of release grossed $30.5 million, and peaked at the top spot of the weekend box office with $70,950,500, the film had the biggest opening weekend of any film in 2009 when it came out.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    or maybe, they are sabotaging the upcoming fast and furious movie. there is an upcoming sequel na kasi, yung after na ng tokyo drift na ang itutuloy when han died. yan lang napasok sa utak ko ngayon na rason kung 1.) hindi nga nila ibboast na nanakaw nila yung model ni bryan 2.) kung hindi nila yung ibebenta 3.) hindi nila gagamitin yung gt-r na yun for personnal use

damn i love that movie pa naman, lagi akong napapa jaw-drop kada may siraan na ginagawa..
    Last edited by Burai; May 26th, 2009 at 12:06 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's a GT-S, converted to look like a GT-R.

Which means, aside from the fact it was in the movie, that it's worth absolute bumpkiss. Probably about $15,000 or less... ...and if you try to sell it as the movie car, you'll have the FBI on you faster than Vin Diesel says "10 second car".

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Fn'F GT-R Stolen!!