New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If the lemon law gets passed, big car dealers will have nowhere to dump their trash. Sa Philippines lang ata ganito kahina ang consumer protection.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bokpogi View Post
    my fellow tsikoteers, ask ko lang if anyone here have experienced some problem with a 2.0 nissan x-trail. Ours kasi got engine stalled for five times to think that its only around three months-old when we bought it brand new. We're planning to file case against nissan for the return of that lemon x-trail. Will appreciate if you can share with us your bad experience with the nissan x-trail. Thanks.
    ours was acquired 5 Nov 08 sa Shaw, at very satisfied naman kami sa ride nya. although napansin ko lang na at 120kph me konting vibration sa steering wheel. Sabi ng SA pacheck ang wheel alignment on its 1K pms. other than this walang problema so far. medyo matipid pa sa gas compared sa iba in its class. salamat po.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    2 keys ang iniissue nila sayo. what key did u use? to my knowledge kasi the other key only opens the rear door and cannot be used to start the engine. did u also use original keys? baka kasi duplicate ginamit mo. may immobilizer kasi yun and will stop starting once gumamit k ng duplicate keys

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I got the same car last march... So far so good... sobrang satisfied ako sa X-trail ko and I brought it to far destinations already. It brought me point to point without a problem, comfort, and power that I needed. Maybe you should bring it to the CASA and let them check thoroughly to find out the cause of the stalling. Sorry to hear your negative experience with your x-trail and I hope it could be fixed as soon as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
defects on 2.0 x-trail 2008 model