New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Hi Guys,

I'm new here I'd like to ask for your help, references and recommendations...
    I'm planning to get my car converted to all power (power steering, windows and lock) Where can I go and have it done?
    plus how much would it cost all in all? I hope I can find a shop who offers low cost but quality service... plus the required parts too, what would you recommend and where can I get them?

Thanks so much!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Conversion of parts has always been a hassle process. There are several risks to take, one of the obvious is the risk of having a mediocre job done wherein parts will just continuously break one after the other.

Though it will surely bring more comfort to the driver, I'd suggest you to not pursue with your plan especially if you're not familiar of your car and its components yet.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my recommendation is for you to sell your non-pawer car and buy an all-pawer car. it's less headache and probably also less expense.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    for power locks n windows. try to consider getting a complete set of jdm doors. it will cost you around 10k (brown glass, power windows, power locks, brown sidings etc..)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    magkano cost sir pag magconvert from pawis steering to power steering? di ba maapektuhan ang hatak ng makina? TIA.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sa Corolla, 14k sa Evangelista. Not sure if it will cost the same with the Sentra.

Convert Nissan Sentra lec '96 model 'pawis steering to Power Steering'