New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    I'd recommend TOP1. It's a very good performing engine oil. since you've both 10w-40 oil already, it would be fine with your engine.
    Yes it's true a very good engine oil, even malate ka sa PMS ng change oil hindi basta lumalapot yung langis, satisfied ako sa engine oil na ito

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    IMHO Castrol is very popular even in Motorcycles kaya its no wonder na if meron fake sa motor, baka nga pati sa car meron. Better buy from official distributors na lang siguro. Or use Shell Helix HX7 as an alternative since same lang halos sila ng rating.
    Yun nga pagkaka alam ko meron nga fake na Castrol Oil lalo na sa car, I try to use some of the other brand of engine oils pero mas satisfied ako sa 2 brand, yung TOP1 at Shell Helix, Shell Helix yung gamit ko ngayon

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Been seeing lots of good review about top1 though i havent tried it for the longest time. One of this day i will try it out again.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Top1 is undeniably the poorman's Motul oil as what i call it. It is almost at par. Yun lang, there are only few variants to choose from. But if i were to pick between Royal Purple and Top1? I'd pick the latter.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Top1 is undeniably the poorman's Motul oil as what i call it. It is almost at par. Yun lang, there are only few variants to choose from. But if i were to pick between Royal Purple and Top1? I'd pick the latter.
    sir, care to share your good experience with top1?

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    I always use Motul, Mobil, Royal Purple and Martini oils in my cars. but then i read and researched about Top1 and learned about it. I first tried it in my Ranger and there was difference in idling, engine heat(the heat that you feel when you go in front of the car after driving), fuel consumption, the sound of the engine revving up was smoother and Engine vibrations and noise was reduced.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    top 1? parang nakikita ko sa ace hardware ito ah... kahit anong brand basta yun viscosity pwede sa kotse niyo and regular oil change ok yun...saka kung hinde umiitim yun engine oil niyo then matakot kayo dahil it's not doing what it's supposed to do...

TS punt aka sa thread ko tingnan mo mga replies doon about oil changing

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    yan ba yung "made in usa" na oil?? hindi maganda yang top1 gumamit na ako nyan eh.. may latak agad yung langis.. madumi...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Change Oil