New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a miata's wheelbase is around 89 inches, which is longer than a Patrol's width of around 76 inches. sana hindi ganyan ka ikli yung wheelbase ng SWB GQ Patrol hehehe, daig pa nun yung kotse ni mr. bean kung ganun ...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ayan..ayaw na tuloy ni Ungas ung LC105..hehe :D

ang ganda nung soft top 4W65..!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    type ko yun 60 series ;)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron dito sa Maceda nung 60 series. Kulay light gray. Dati may nakasulat na for sale sa likod. Di ko na napapansin kung balak pang ibenta.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fogi nung 2 Door na GR Y61

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    hi there! i don't have a patrol...but have been wishing that someday i'll get one. My sister used to have a 1996 Safari (she replaced it with an A/T Everest kasi marunong na siyang mag drive), and everytime i get to use it...the more that i want one for myself.

anyway, since boss ungas already started posting pics of the different nissan patrol series, maybe (request lang naman po sana) its also nice to post the period each series were manufactured locally and pati na rin po yung mga distinct features nito. in this way, wannabe owners (like me) will be guided sa paghanap and pagpili. sometimes kasi its hard to check kung tama yung year nung safari if you don't know kung ano yung distinct features ng bawat year. like for example, anong year yung safari grille na all stainless, and anong year naman yung may black parts na grille. hope you get my point, hirap kasi i-explain. better kung may pics :-)

thanks and hope to be a NPCP member din in the future (fingers crossed)
    Last edited by karl88; October 27th, 2006 at 09:56 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by karl88 View Post
    hi there! i don't have a patrol...but have been wishing that someday i'll get one. My sister used to have a 1996 Safari (she replaced it with an A/T Everest kasi marunong na siyang mag drive), and everytime i get to use it...the more that i want one for myself.

anyway, since boss ungas already started posting pics of the different nissan patrol series, maybe (request lang naman po sana) its also nice to post the period each series were manufactured locally and pati na rin po yung mga distinct features nito. in this way, wannabe owners (like me) will be guided sa paghanap and pagpili. sometimes kasi its hard to check kung tama yung year nung safari if you don't know kung ano yung distinct features ng bawat year. like for example, anong year yung safari grille na all stainless, and anong year naman yung may black parts na grille. hope you get my point, hirap kasi i-explain. better kung may pics :-)

thanks and hope to be a NPCP member din in the future (fingers crossed)
    Wnabee Patrol owner here too. also to add, about knowing if the unit is imported or local, or knowing if its converted or not. thx

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    160 na nissan patrol ganda pa rin.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Guys, i have a MK (160) Patrol. Can anyone tell me where I could buy parts for it .. like stock shocks, leaf spring bushings etc. preferably south, its alright if its in the north.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Brief history of Nissan Patrols