New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Glad to hear that sir! Ride safe po!
    Salamat sir. Problem ko now sumobra lamig ng aircon, di ko tuloy magamit aircon sa gabi parang nasa freezer hahaha

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake605 View Post
    Salamat sir. Problem ko now sumobra lamig ng aircon, di ko tuloy magamit aircon sa gabi parang nasa freezer hahaha
    Ganyan sir ang Nissan. Ako din nagpapatay a/c sobrang lamig pero matutuwa ka naman sir pag summer na ulitB14 Series 3 1996 Overheating Every 1km Needs Help!B14 Series 3 1996 Overheating Every 1km Needs Help!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Ganyan sir ang Nissan. Ako din nagpapatay a/c sobrang lamig pero matutuwa ka naman sir pag summer na ulitB14 Series 3 1996 Overheating Every 1km Needs Help!B14 Series 3 1996 Overheating Every 1km Needs Help!
    bat ko pa binenta yung 1997 sentra ko...?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'm glad it all went well for your B14 sir. I also own a Sentra B17 (Sylphy 1.8V). I also experienced fan failure (won't go to high mode) and loss of AC (due to the fan's inability to cool the condenser in the radiator). Quite early though, at 18K Kms, or 14mos after purchase.

Nissan replaced it right away (overnight) and the car was ok again. I didn't know that the failure of that little fan would cause so much trouble as it appears ok (it was running). Only the Nissan Consult diagnostic computer detected that it won't go to high speed hence the high temp.

Hopefully mine also lasts 20years at least. Im gonna give it to my eldest or restore it as a classic if they decline to accept it. hehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    bat ko pa binenta yung 1997 sentra ko...?
    Bili ka na lang ulit dr. d pwede naman eB14 Series 3 1996 Overheating Every 1km Needs Help! lucky that i still have my B13 in top condition. No plans to sell it yet.B14 Series 3 1996 Overheating Every 1km Needs Help!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Bili ka na lang ulit dr. d pwede naman eB14 Series 3 1996 Overheating Every 1km Needs Help!
    sa totoo lang... naghahanap-hanap ako ng pristine condition.
    i don't mind paying thru the nose, as long as it is truly in pristine condition.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 3rd, 2015 at 06:12 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    why dr.d, to relive your youth? hehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    why dr.d, to relive your youth? hehe
    to compensate for my ageing joints, po... magaan manibela at pidal ng sentrang yon..
    also, hindi na siguro masyadong attractive sa carnapper.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 3rd, 2015 at 07:29 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ah yes, Dr.D, one of the top reasons why I chose Nissan over Toyota, carnappers and roadgoing thieves don't even give us a second look. hahaha.

As for the B14's steering yes, it does have a very light steering. My friend (an old priest) lent me his for a week, and it was fun to drive. His is the SR version (MT) very fast but gulps gas too when you get too excited with the speed.

You might want to get the B17 instead. It's has got electric steering which is very light at low speed and hardens at high speed. The thing with Hydraulic PS is that it probably consumes gas too due to the load it gives the engine. Xenon projectors will also give you a lot more illumination than standard halogens which might help the ageing eyes. hehe

If I can, I'll probably upgrade it to Laser. If you watch youtube vids of BMW and Audi laser headlights, you'll get excited too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12