New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano ang engine ng nissan cefiro gtsr1? power output?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You're talking about the '89-'93/94 model? This is called the A31 (while the '97-01 model was the A32). the stock engine we got locally was the RB24... an inline 6 cylinder 2.4L, carbed engine putting out around 141hp at the crank.

Engines that can be transplanted into this car would be the RWD SR20DE, SR20DET, and RB20DET amongst some.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vinj, thanks bro! :D medyo malakas pala yon

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Smooth yung engine but if you're talking about scorching acceleration, its better to swap it with a RWD SR20DE or SR20DET... According to the NB member with one, the stock engine performs more on the speed side rather then low-end acceleration (due to the gearing?).

Its a nice project car to have if you have the time and patience... just check out this page: http://www.nissanbayan.com/albums/album51/bad_cefiro_001.thumb.jpg

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vinj,
    I an opportunity to drive a rather crappy(make that almost a junk heap) example of the A31 some time ago.
    Imo,
    It's fast given the right driver.
    It feels smaller/nimbler than it looks.
    Acceleration doesn't feel quick but I'd say it's on par with any modern 1600.
    Given the opportunity I'd like to get a clean one & :twisted:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Seems to be hard to find a nice and clean one nowadays thats selling at a good price (i guess having carbs on a 6cylinder engine scared away some probable buyers back then due to the gas prices)...

I got the feedback from the guy who bought one_bad/Emil's A31. He was relating his acceleration experience to a 2.0 car (the Altima to be exact, he convoyed with Chuck before) so i guess that's why he was in want for more.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    pre kabibili kulang 1997 Nissan Cefiro (satandard) 1st owner was a doctor make the story short he baby this car..take care of it very well..so question kopo.. how can i remove the rear cefiro emblem between tail lights? i want to copy base to this Cefiro this one same year same color as is (jet Black) kase all i need to add is the duck tail saka front bumper end rear bumper side skirt are already there too..check this one..just like mine well almost..

C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\My Documents\My Pictures\2149217_18_full.jpg

so if you have any idea how to take thae emblem off please advice thank's

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you cant hot link a photo from your hard drive. you have to host it first. try uploading it in www.photobucket.com

Ano ang engine ng nissan cefiro gtsr1?