New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sir Jaime4i, spirited driving po ba kayo or leisurely drive lang? I normally take that same route whenever I go visit my Mom in Davao. With my Strada, I only get to average 10km/lt spirited drive na yun. If you're averaging 12.5km/lt laki rin ng tipid po. Kamusta po naman ang handling down the twisty roads in quezon and Mawab? Nag improve po ba yung breaks, because the unit I test drove had medyo soft breaks so parang di siya agad kumakagat, Baka kasi pag medyo na break in na for long drives, does it get better kaya?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Finally, got LOVE..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1435616812363.jpg  

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wow! Congratulations Sir! Kamusta po yung power ng EL niyo?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ayos naman siya. Di ko pa hina hataw since di pa siya nakaka 1k. After 1k free PMS duon na ako pwedeng ihataw hehe..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Update lang mga bossing, tried the 4x2 EL/At earlier today, malakas and maganda rin ang hatak and response considering it has lower hp and torque compared to the 4x4 VL. When you try to floor it, you can really feel yourself digging onto the zeroG seats.

Now I'm definitely torn between the 2.2 WT/Mt and this EL/At. tsk tsk tsk Hirap talaga pag maliit ang budget!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    Update lang mga bossing, tried the 4x2 EL/At earlier today, malakas and maganda rin ang hatak and response considering it has lower hp and torque compared to the 4x4 VL. When you try to floor it, you can really feel yourself digging onto the zeroG seats.

Now I'm definitely torn between the 2.2 WT/Mt and this EL/At. tsk tsk tsk Hirap talaga pag maliit ang budget!

ramdam kita sir, same problems, considering also the strada glx mt.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    *Jadee Thank you for the inputs. I share the same sentiments except I have never tried it in high speed. Only test drove the two units within the city. I'm still torn between the Ranger and the Navara. My previous ride was a Strada and was very happy with it, but got totaled recently. Don't really like the new look of the Strada so now stuck with either the ranger or Navara. Just wanted to ask how are the running costs for both units? In your own opinion has ford addressed the problems of the earlier Rangers, transmission and turbo problems?

Choosing between Np300 EL/At and 2.2 WT/Mt. Looking forward to your further inputs. Thank you in advance.
    It cost me around 10-20k per PMS(6months interval) for Ford Ranger, had my turbo replaced 3 times, They recalled my coolant hose and update on PCM. While I'm not sure for the Navara since wala pa siyang 10k no problem so far.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Whoa! Ang mahal pala ng PMS ng Ford. Sana sa NP300 mura lang. Tutal every 10k naman ang interval.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadee View Post
    It cost me around 10-20k per PMS(6months interval) for Ford Ranger, had my turbo replaced 3 times, They recalled my coolant hose and update on PCM. While I'm not sure for the Navara since wala pa siyang 10k no problem so far.
    10k to 20k? Ano pinalitan?
    First 10k PMS Ko sa ford ranger cost me 4700pesos
    Next 20k kms... 9k lang?
    Saan dealer ka? Bakit Ang mahal?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SPO10Kaloy View Post
    Whoa! Ang mahal pala ng PMS ng Ford. Sana sa NP300 mura lang. Tutal every 10k naman ang interval.
    Sir nagtanong an ako should be around 5k lang as per service advisor na nakausap ko. Mineral lang kasi gamit daw ng navara. Tapos mas mura na daw parts kasi Japan na daw may hawak sa kanila unlike before.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SPO10Kaloy View Post
    Sir nagtanong an ako should be around 5k lang as per service advisor na nakausap ko. Mineral lang kasi gamit daw ng navara. Tapos mas mura na daw parts kasi Japan na daw may hawak sa kanila unlike before.