New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    10407457_10204674603853216_1997157751098741092_n.jpg
    From Mantrade Makati City to Legazpi City Albay including city tour - 478kms

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10407457_10204674603853216_1997157751098741092_n.jpg
    From Mantrade Makati City to Legazpi City Albay including city tour - 478kms

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    11113848_10204674558452081_5077842297691181101_n.jpg

From Surigao City (including city tour) to Dumoy Davao City (our residence) - 405kms

11113848_10204674558452081_5077842297691181101_n.jpg

From Surigao City (including city tour) to Dumoy Davao City (our residence) - 405kms

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Jadee,

Thanks for your inputs.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Guys, talked to my colleague before who now works with Nissan and he confirmed to me that all the issues with the previous Navara have been resolved. Aminado sila na may mga issues talaga ang old Navara that is why inayos at pinalitan na nila lahat ngayon. Sabi din niya, mura na ang mga parts ng Nissan unlike before. I hope Nissan is true to their words these time. Hope makuha ko na si new Navara this Saturday woohoo...!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by SPO10Kaloy View Post
    Guys, talked to my colleague before who now works with Nissan and he confirmed to me that all the issues with the previous Navara have been resolved. Aminado sila na may mga issues talaga ang old Navara that is why inayos at pinalitan na nila lahat ngayon. Sabi din niya, mura na ang mga parts ng Nissan unlike before. I hope Nissan is true to their words these time. Hope makuha ko na si new Navara this Saturday woohoo...!
    Hi I'm glad they've corrected all the issues. Do they still give free bedliners? I just ordered a 4x2 AT. I tested the 4x4 AT and I'm quite happy with the power. I hope the 4x2 fulfills my expectations. Is there a big power difference?.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *Jadee Thank you for the inputs. I share the same sentiments except I have never tried it in high speed. Only test drove the two units within the city. I'm still torn between the Ranger and the Navara. My previous ride was a Strada and was very happy with it, but got totaled recently. Don't really like the new look of the Strada so now stuck with either the ranger or Navara. Just wanted to ask how are the running costs for both units? In your own opinion has ford addressed the problems of the earlier Rangers, transmission and turbo problems?

Choosing between Np300 EL/At and 2.2 WT/Mt. Looking forward to your further inputs. Thank you in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadee View Post
    Uhm this is just base on my experience so..

Design - We can argue 24/7 on the design but both of these are the best looking truck available locally.
    Winner: Both

Handling - I tried to like the new Navara's handling (don't get me wrong it still decent) but when I'm using the ranger I felt there is a noticeable difference between them.
    Winner: Ranger

Comfort - Definitely Navara is the winner, It offer the car like feel yet the Ranger offer the Sporty-truck feel.
    Winner: Navara

Interior - I felt Navara has more busy stuff going which is good, yet I felt the Ranger has a little more premium feel compare to navara. But thanks to extra stuff like cupholders and socket charger I picked Navara over Ranger by a point.

Lighting - Navara for me has the best set up for a truck at the moment. HID, DRL and Fog Lights what more could you ask for? It's not even comparable to Ranger since I felt the ranger has low illumination at night though the Rear Fog Lamps for the 3.2 model is decent.

Driving Experience: In my experience, Navara is noisier inside compare to Ranger which is not good. I can feel the noise and vibration inside the truck at mid to high revs coming from the engine and turbo noise. (maybe ranger has noise cancellation? I'm not sure I didn't research) and the Ranger has this engine/turbo noise that I like better compare to Navara and it doesn't vibrate and loud as NP300. Ranger feels more agile, feels more powerful while Navara feels decent. I tested them both on high speed around 140kph-150kph. Navara feels better and natural than Ranger at high speed because the Ranger is getting louder noise from engine and wind (I don't know really much but that is how i felt).
    Winner: Tie ( I thought Navara is better for city and traffic, Ranger for road trip and performance )

Other concern against NP300:
    *Ranger has more responsive break feel compare to NP300, you can feel it when you test drove both.
    *It does not have a standard parking sensor (believe me, we need it)
    *Turning is awful.

Anyway, I'm having fun with the truck yet still waiting for my plate here's some pic of the truck

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Fuel comsumption ang np300 navarra? City and highway?

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Up to Baguio - 12km/lit
    Down from Baguio - 15km/ lit

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    Bago na po management ng Nissan under na po sila sa Nissan Philippines Inc.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eteotico View Post
    Hi I'm glad they've corrected all the issues. Do they still give free bedliners? I just ordered a 4x2 AT. I tested the 4x4 AT and I'm quite happy with the power. I hope the 4x2 fulfills my expectations. Is there a big power difference?.
    Sir I also tested their 4x4 VL/At. Ganda talaga btu if ever due to budget constraints 4x2 EL/At lang ang kaya ko so I asked if I could test drive the 4x2 sabi sa akin hopefully by tomorrow may unit. Dami rin kasi sila tinanggal sa 4x2 like LED projector headlamps, DRL, Cruise Control, push start/stop, roof rails, colored trip computer, 5" screen monito/GPS, park assist and rear view camera, Vehicle Stability Control which includes the traction controls, hill start assist, hill descent, auto lights, 18" mags, etc. Not to mention less HP and torque. Will post feedback Kung ok yung power ng 4x2.
    Sa mga 4x2 Np300 Navara owners, mga bossing, your inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thank you po ulit.

Quote Originally Posted by eteotico View Post
    Sir I also tested their 4x4 VL/At. Ganda talaga btu if ever due to budget constraints 4x2 EL/At lang ang kaya ko so I asked if I could test drive the 4x2 sabi sa akin hopefully by tomorrow may unit. Dami rin kasi sila tinanggal sa 4x2 like LED projector headlamps, DRL, Cruise Control, push start/stop, roof rails, colored trip computer, 5" screen monito/GPS, park assist and rear view camera, Vehicle Stability Control which includes the traction controls, hill start assist, hill descent, auto lights, 18" mags, etc. Not to mention less HP and torque. Will post feedback Kung ok yung power ng 4x2.
    Sa mga 4x2 Np300 Navara owners, mga bossing, your inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thank you po ulit.