New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by romeldinho View Post
    la na ata sunny/sentra sa japan. the sylphy is for the asean region but not exactly for the jdm.
    The current Bluebird Sylphy is sold in Japan, in fact it was only available in Japan when it was first launched.

http://www2.nissan.co.jp/SYLPHY/

The Sylphy is narrower than the Sentra 200.
    The Sentra 200 is based on the Renault/Nissan C-platform (X-Trail, Renault Megane)
    The Sylphy is based on a stretched Renault/Nissan B-platform (Tiida, March, Livina/Grand Livina, Renault Clio etc)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    The current Bluebird Sylphy is sold in Japan, in fact it was only available in Japan when it was first launched.

http://www2.nissan.co.jp/SYLPHY/

The Sylphy is narrower than the Sentra 200.
    The Sentra 200 is based on the Renault/Nissan C-platform (X-Trail, Renault Megane)
    The Sylphy is based on a stretched Renault/Nissan B-platform (Tiida, March, Livina/Grand Livina, Renault Clio etc)
    maganda nga sana ito. prediction ko, dadalhin nila yan dito... sa 2015.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    They won't be bringing that anymore. It's older than the B16 Sentra.

News Flash:
    Anyway, I heard Nissan is fully redesigning a B17 Sentra currently. Codename: Nissan Ellure.
    So it will be a head-on match with the 9th gen Civic in 2011.
    B17 will have a sedan, and a coupe version. So the real SE-R will be back.

Exciting.

Back to the Philippines:
    Good news: There's a huge chance B17 will be the next compact Nissan.
    Bad news: The problem is, when exactly?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    b17, hmm malamang if ever lumabas yan tiyak late na late na yan ilalabas sa pilipinas

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by romeldinho View Post
    yes, price yung prob due to taxes perhaps dahil cbu. parang shortchanged ka naman dun sa m/t variant. kung 900k to na loaded, patusin ko m/t variant nito. i think mr20 engine shares with the renault megane if i am not mistaken.

la na ata sunny/sentra sa japan. the sylphy is for the asean region but not exactly for the jdm.
    Tama ka masyadong mahal ang taxes at freight charges(galing pa yang Mexico na malayo sa Pinas) kaya nagkaganyan ang presyo ng Sentra 200.

Filler lang ang Sentra 200 sa lineup ng NMPI kaya hayaan nyo nayan..Malamang ibagsak nila ng todo ang presyo nyan next year.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nakakita na ako kahapon ng FLOP 200 color black for the first time ever. Kaso di umaandar naka park lang sa gilid. Sa Examiner Street yan malapit sa HQ ng Baliwag Lechon...

Sayo ba yung eggman?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    one black unit is frequently sighted usually near St. Luke's Fort area. twice or thrice ko na cia nakasabay pa-makati bound.

saw two of the new Sentras earlier this morning in Banawe while my friend's car is being deadened. One silver, one black. Silver had no plates yet pero nagpapa-DRL na LED; black has PJO *** plates and sporting 19s na rims if i'm not mistaken.

they look good naman, though obviously (sa thread pa lang na to, dami ng haters), not for everyone yung looks nya, but for me it looks nice.

only thing ugly is the price tag
    . everything else, especially the big butt with the red tail lights, the i like.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    the problem is...

the car came too late. though i have no problem with new nissan sentra, the cruze wins in every department. so i picked the cruze.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost recon View Post
    the problem is...

the car came too late. though i have no problem with new nissan sentra, the cruze wins in every department. so i picked the cruze.
    The Cruze is only cheaper kaya okay sya..

Parang Black and Silver lang ang available na color choices para sa Nissan Sentra 200 and mostly 6 Speed CVT ang nakikita ko sa daan..Yung kapitbahay ko na Korean ay kakabili lang nya.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    O ikaw ang bumili eggman?

All New 2010 Nissan Sentra