New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Any owner of the new sentra? How's the actual FC in City and driving performance? TIA

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    there can't be new owners because this is not yet for sale. maybe in the next three days. or weeks.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hope to see one of this day on the road.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    still no buyers?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    still no buyers?
    Read on a leading business daily that it has sold 873 units already. What I'm not sure of is if it included the outgoing Sentra in that data. (BusinessMirror i think)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the qr25de which is the SE-R's 2.5li engine gets 12-14km/li which my brothers car is still under 1000km and it keeps improving every fill up. The 2.0 should be better. With this fuel consumption it should beat an old diesel engine in no time lol

teriyaki boy whats the difference between SR and SE-R we dont get the SR trim in Canada we only got the SE-R and SE-R spec V

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    the sr is the ser looks with 2.0.

our 3 year old sentra with 35k miles, is doing well after the rear alignment issue addressed by nissan (teriyaki boy and fierari, just be sure the rear tires are wearing out normally and evenly). very quiet as long as i drive it under 2k rpm. im expecting the ride to improve more once i replace all tires soon. any attempts on lively acceleration is rewarded with lively sewing machine tune . the basic sound system is great with enough bass, i even read from other owners that the upgrade option for the audio doesnt even sound much better. this small midsize makes a great commuter car, and not for tuners. roomy for 5 pinoys since i am the biggest at 5' 9." i can fit 5 with two of them kids in their car seats.

i guess the initial price is the problem back there. at that price, one should expect more features such as abs, alloys, etc. our sentra sl came with leather, bluetooth, keyless door and ignition, abs, and alloys for about 16K, msrp about mid 18s.

i may have more info and pics on "me and my ride" thread.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by staplenut View Post
    Read on a leading business daily that it has sold 873 units already. What I'm not sure of is if it included the outgoing Sentra in that data. (BusinessMirror i think)
    That's all models of Sentra, including taxi fleet sales.

Those fleet sales will keep NMPI selling the older 1.3 GX for a looong time. (Good business sense)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thr Rockford Fosgate system just sucks *ss lol we had to change the front speakers to infinity bass is acceptable through the 2 8" subs lol too bad it does not read the iphone just does old ipod SE-R didnt come with BT i wonder why. SE-R suspension is really stiff it rides like my truck must be because its sport tuned.

Any issues with CVT? i heard they some problems with rogue's CVT

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Masikip talaga ang rear seats Sentra 200!

All New 2010 Nissan Sentra