New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost recon View Post
    oh yeah? who cares? i'm only after to those people that keep on bashing the car that in reality they doesn't have a car for themselves or worst they have a car but most likely pepsi and coke doesn't like to buy them anymore. am i right?
    I suppose that makes you an expert?

if the car doesn't fit you then STFU, let NMPI discover for themselves that they bring in a damn sh*t car.
    Who died and made you moderator? You don't get to tell other members what they can and can't say.

hindi ako galit
    I think the literal translation of "mad" in this case refers to the other definition. :hysterical:

I don't know if you're actually trying to make a point or just trying to pick a fight with every side...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^^ when did the "niky" became orange? diba naka-red na yan sir? sorry OT

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    ^^ when did the "niky" became orange? diba naka-red na yan sir? sorry OT
    Dark red is reserved for moderators. Was an editor at one point, with a black username, but not a mod.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    May bibili parin ng Sentra for sure.. Hayaan na natin ang NMPI-Nissan..At least its not the lame Slyphy ang dinala nila rito!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    eggman : Bili ka ha.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    calling any new sentra owners out there? feedback nga!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    calling any new sentra owners out there? feedback nga!
    June pa yan lalabas. Malamang kaunti lang ang buyers nyan..

Early units will be CBU galing Mexico while the locally assembled ones will be available later with better pricing and specs..Finafinalize lang ang mga variants na gagawin sa Sta Rosa Laguna plant ng NMPI.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I hope they still keep the QG13DE engine in their line-up and get rid of those spartan, manually operated windows.

USDM B16 Sentra yung dadalhin dito diba? Sana wag na gawing taxi yung B16...

Actually I don't feel so good about my N16 gen 2 because I know for myself and for you Nissan rooters that it's actually a rebadged Pulsar ...

At least kahit late na dating ng B16 dito sa atin ay ok na rin. Does that mean pwedeng pwede ng saksakan ng QR25DE engine yan from the X-Trail?...
    Last edited by isa1023; May 6th, 2010 at 08:38 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    sa website ng nissan philippines 2 klaseng sentra ang available, ung n16 na 1.3 and 1.6 tapos ung bagong nissan sentra 200 na 2.0L. labo na gawing taxi yan 2.0L eh.

for the specs see the link below:
    http://www.nissan.com.ph/sentra_new_main.html

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    What do you think about the MR20DE engine specification in terms of performace compare to other brand 2.0 variant ?

All New 2010 Nissan Sentra