New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Launch article up:

Some images:

Cabin space on the small side, boot makes up for it.

Lots of crush space, Engine set well back in engine bay. Worry is the bespoke battery, which looks expensive, but the battery tray looks big enough... oh... for a 1SM...

One niggle... launch unit's air intake snorkel tube isn't tightly fit... tried jiggling it... both pieces are screwed in properly and won't budge, but they don't fit... might be an issue just with this unit, but I'd hate to be the first person to drive this car through knee deep flood.

Too bad elections are almost here... great place to hide guns...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *eggman: where are you getting the figures? 870-900k ang magiging price ng base model sentra pag dito na ang production?

*niky: I think eggman meant the soon-to-be-assembled-in-the-Philippines Sentra 200...

Smaller rear room than that of the focus? nuts. The ford already feels somewhat *snug* at the rear compared to the cruze, altis and civic.

if people and financing weren't considerations, we would've gotten the focus.

Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    doc scharn : Why didn't you opt for the white color ? The beige interior really blends well with white.
    [/COLOR]
    *sir renzo: if we did get the ford, it would've been in that dark red color. 2 votes out of 3 e. (hindi lang ako yung mahilig sa pula sa amin) but as it stands, there's a lipstick red subcompact in the garage

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    *niky: I think eggman meant the soon-to-be-assembled-in-the-Philippines Sentra 200...
    What he hinted at was that the Focus is an "aging" platform... but the Focus platform is only 2 years older than the Sentra platform... and has just undergone a major facelift, that includes many mechanical revisions.

Smaller rear room than that of the focus? nuts. The ford already feels somewhat *snug* at the rear compared to the cruze, altis and civic.
    I could be wrong, though, long time since I sat in a Focus... but it is snug... it's definitely smaller than my Lynx.

if people and financing weren't considerations, we would've gotten the focus.
    I'm personally working on stealing one secondhand.
    Last edited by niky; April 24th, 2010 at 09:11 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Niky : I couldn't imagine the rear legroom of the sentra being smaller than the Focus. I found the rear legroom of the Focus tight already when I sat on one.

Uhm. The Sentra in the picture that you posted iss ... the TOTL variant ? Or is it the base ?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Niky : I couldn't imagine the rear legroom of the sentra being smaller than the Focus. I found the rear legroom of the Focus tight already when I sat on one.

Uhm. The Sentra in the picture that you posted iss ... the TOTL variant ? Or is it the base ?
    it's top of the line... note the A/T tranny and the mags. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    it's top of the line... note the A/T tranny and the mags. hehehe
    Oo nga eh. Akala ko mata ko yung may problema at bakit ALLOY rims yung nakikita ko.

TOTL na pala iyan.

-

Grabe. USDM na USDM yung Sentra na yan. Kulang nalang ng US plates feel mo nasa US ka na. :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Pangit nung sentra. Dapat yung cube ang nilabas.

Yung cube konti pa lang makakalaban dito sa pinas. Jimny and soul pa lang. Sigurado panalo panalo cube.

Sa sentra nagpapatawa ba nissan. Nanjan na civic, mazda 3, focus, altis....etc

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I'm personally working on stealing one secondhand.
    a pre-facelift TDCi?

aging or not, the Ford C-platform still offers great handling! I wish I could drive one again

maybe the front seats were just quite set a bit back in the pictures? as it seems mukhang maliit nga yung rear space

*renzo: what makes a car look USDM? hehe (personally I like euro cars more)
    Last edited by scharnhorst; April 24th, 2010 at 09:31 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by water View Post
    Pangit nung sentra. Dapat yung cube ang nilabas.
    May CUBE naman sa Emperor eh. Pag interested ka, you can call them for the price. Cute siya.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^
    Yung sa emperor ang inqurie ko doon yung gtr.

Sa cube kasi bakit hindi nilabas ng nissan phils. Check ko nissan usa website pinakamura sentra 15,420. Cheapest cube 13,990.

Eh obvious naman hindi magiging mabenta sentra lalo na magaganda ang competition. Sa cube wala sila masyado competition.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
All New 2010 Nissan Sentra