New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the doors look like versa sedan doors are they the same?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Something's wrong with Nissan's designers...

Nasa kweba ba sila at matagal ng di nakakalabas at nakakakita ng ibang auto?

Its just so....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it looks bad IMO too but comparing it to mazda 3 which looks much better in here the versa resale value is almost double than the mazda 3 same year. must be because hiro nakamura used it in heroes tv series lol

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    The Tiida/Versa is based on the B Platform which is the same platform ng Nissan Grand Livina at previous gen Nissan March.While yung Sentra 200 ay C Platform na same platform din ng new X-Trail.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by grail80 View Post
    Haven't seen one on the road yet. Pati ba Nissan employees ayaw kumuha nito?

Just saw an ad in the papers this morning and I was just wondering the same thing. Medyo matagal na ito sa market but I haven't seen one on the streets. Nakita ko lang sya naka-display sa mall one time pero wala talaga sa daan or sa parking areas.

I think there's hope for our country... parang walang nauuto ang Nissan sa tsikot na ito.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by homer jay View Post
    Just saw an ad in the papers this morning and I was just wondering the same thing. Medyo matagal na ito sa market but I haven't seen one on the streets. Nakita ko lang sya naka-display sa mall one time pero wala talaga sa daan or sa parking areas.

I think there's hope for our country... parang walang nauuto ang Nissan sa tsikot na ito.
    Ok lng yan sa akin para magising Nissan Yulon na bumabagsak sales ng Nissan sa Philippines. Sana benta na nila shares nila sa Nissan Japan para mabilis na lumabas mga new models. Kung nangyari yan next year nandito na yun Juke.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    You know why there is no single Sentra out on the streets yet?

Cause it has not reached the dealerships yet. NMPI prioritized X-Trail, that's why.
    Official DEALERSHIP launch was last Saturday.

From motioncars.com
    If you’re pumped up and excited to purchase, test drive, or just examine the new Nissan Sentra 200, here’s a bit of news that will make your day:
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    The summer season may be over, but the streets are just starting to heat up as Nissan Motor Philippines, Inc. (NMPI) announced that the all-new Nissan Sentra will be available at all Nissan dealerships nationwide starting on July 24.

As an added treat, NMPI will host an array of exciting contests from July 24 to 31 such as “The Longest Running Sentra,” wherein the owner of a Nissan Sentra with the highest mileage will win a home entertainment set. All Nissan Sentra owners are also invited to submit their pictures with their car at any Nissan showroom for the “Me and My Sentra” photo contest, for a chance to win a digital camera. All walk-in customers at any Nissan dealership in Metro Manila will also get a free Sentra 200 lanyard, and a chance to win iPod Shuffle or Nissan merchandise.

Built from the Nissan’s Global C sedan platform with styling cues belonging to a new generation of Nissan design concept, the all-new Sentra promises powerful yet fuel efficient and comfortable driving performance with the integration of technology such as the Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) and the 6-speed Manual Transmission.

In addition to its powerful new generation MR20 aluminum, 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder engine fitted with either a Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) or a 6-speed manual transmission, the Sentra commands distinction on the road with its longer wheelbase, more sophisticated headlight and tail light design, refined front fascia and grille, fog light covers plus new body side moldings with chrome inserts and trunk finishers. Its engine power delivers 140 horsepower and 199nm/4800rpm of torque. Its aluminum engine contributes to lighter weight resulting to less noise & vibration and excellent fuel efficiency.

The Sentra also offers excellent balance in riding comfort, as it is equipped with Independent Strut front suspension and torsion bar rear axle with integrated stabilizer bar and Ripple shock absorber and rebound springs. Safety remains a top priority for the sedan with the Dual Airbag, Sentra Tabular Door for the side impact protection, Anti-lock Brake System with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) and Monocoque Body, which is a one piece body structure that provides rigidity, flexibility, lightness, resistance and shock absorption.

Catch the all-new Sentra 200, available at all Nissan dealerships nationwide: Nissan Gallery Ortigas, Nissan Gallery Quezon Avenue, Mantrade Development Corp., Nissan Westgate Alabang, Nissan Shaw Center, Nissan North Edsa (Balintawak), Nissan U.N. Avenue Manila, Nissan Southwoods, Nissan Pangasinan, Royce Motors Santiago, Cabanatuan and Pampanga, Nissan Bacolod, Nissan Cebu Distributors, Inc., Nissan Iloilo, Nissan Gallery Cagayan de Oro, Davao Unicar Corporation and Nissan North Edsa (SM Marilao).

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Kaya pala ngayon ko lng nakita yun new Sentra sa Nissan Pasong Tamo. Meron na kasi dati sa Nissan Libis unless they rotated it to the malls.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Matagal ko nang nakita yang new Sentra dyan sa Nissan UN Avenue,tinago lang nila kasi walang may gusto nyan pero binalik nila ulit last Friday!

Okay naman sya IMHO!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    august na wala padin akong nakikitang new sentra sa kalye. mas nauna pa akong makakita ng chevy cruze...

All New 2010 Nissan Sentra