New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ok tong sentra 200. mas mataas torque kesa sa civic with 6 speed manual and one of the best Xtronic CVT if not the best.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sana may magreview na...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wow I'm surprised wala pang thread neto...Nabasa ko sa Motoring section ng PDI meron daw ilo launch yung imported from US. Meron ba kayong pics diyan. And additional info on this.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    This Sentra could have been a contender IF it was launched before or at the same time as the Civic and Lancer. It's too expensive and too late... Within one or two years, expect a completely redesigned USDM Sentra while we still call our Sentra all new The Sentra is a damaged nameplate anyways(with scores of taxis plying the city streets) why not abandon it for the Nissan Rogue/Qashqai? At least we can understand why its priced 1 million plus pesos

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnut4ever View Post
    This Sentra could have been a contender IF it was launched before or at the same time as the Civic and Lancer. It's too expensive and too late... Within one or two years, expect a completely redesigned USDM Sentra while we still call our Sentra all new The Sentra is a damaged nameplate anyways(with scores of taxis plying the city streets) why not abandon it for the Nissan Rogue/Qashqai? At least we can understand why its priced 1 million plus pesos
    so the Vioses, Corollas and Accents/Rios are all damaged nameplates as well? hindi naman yata.

Also, 2.0 Altis, Lancer EX, Focus and Civic are all in the same 1.0-1.1M territory. it's an alternative, interim-model for those who are looking to be different from the scores and hordes of toyotas/hondas plying the city streets..

just my two cents.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yeah its just an alternative just like the Cruze and others!

Maganda naman ang new Sentra eh!

Rogue/Qashqai here?TOO LATE!!The Nissan X-Trail is much more important than that!
    Last edited by eggman; May 1st, 2010 at 12:24 AM. Reason: FANBOT ALERT!!LOL!!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnut4ever View Post
    The Sentra is a damaged nameplate anyways(with scores of taxis plying the city streets) why not abandon it for the Nissan Rogue/Qashqai? At least we can understand why its priced 1 million plus pesos

By that argument, the toyota corolla is also, as you say, "damaged", since only until recently, most taxis are corollas.

For me, being chosen as the de facto taxi is a testament to the car's durability, ease of maintenance, and fuel efficiency. Taxis usually get driven almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; for me their strength lies not in horsepower, torque, speed; it's more about taking a beating, and just keep on ticking.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    By that argument, the toyota corolla is also, as you say, "damaged", since only until recently, most taxis are corollas.

For me, being chosen as the de facto taxi is a testament to the car's durability, ease of maintenance, and fuel efficiency. Taxis usually get driven almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; for me their strength lies not in horsepower, torque, speed; it's more about taking a beating, and just keep on ticking.
    amen...some people are just too "image" conscious...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Honda city at civic FD parang taxi na rin sa dami, iba iba lang kulay. :taunt::puke:

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    sana ma upgrade man lang ung specs to justify its price and so that it can compete with the civic, altis and the lancer ex, ung ex 870t nalang discounted price nung base model na manual tapos mga 950 nalang ang matic.

or sana bumaba price pag locally assembled na at hind pa galing mexico

honda city dami na talaga diba me add sila ngayon na naka 10t units na sila na sold.

All New 2010 Nissan Sentra