New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    up ko lang tong thread to. Galing ako kay jemson kanina pinaayos ko wiper ko, wala yung 1 nya pero okay 2 at 3, di aauto park sa rest position. Sabi nya sa intermittent wiper module daw kaso di namin nakita kanina sa kotse ko (a32 1997 cefiro) sa mga makakatulong at nakaranas na same problem thanks! Di daw sya sa switch at motor e

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifiro View Post
    up ko lang tong thread to. Galing ako kay jemson kanina pinaayos ko wiper ko, wala yung 1 nya pero okay 2 at 3, di aauto park sa rest position. Sabi nya sa intermittent wiper module daw kaso di namin nakita kanina sa kotse ko (a32 1997 cefiro) sa mga makakatulong at nakaranas na same problem thanks! Di daw sya sa switch at motor e
    according to google, in many instances, it's a black plug n play part, hidden under the plastic covers around the steering wheel. i do not know if this is the same with cefiros.
    if your car shares this part with the sentras, it might not be that difficult to fix.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 28th, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    according to google, in many instances, it's a black plug n play part, hidden under the plastic covers around the steering wheel. i do not know if this is the same with cefiros.
    if your car shares this part with the sentras, it might not be that difficult to fix.
    yup yun nga kaso di talaga namin mahanap, and it turns out that this cefiro was a flooded car!!! Tried to confront the seller pero dinedeny, considering na "automotive restoration" DAW sila, imposibleng di nila nadetect yun. Kung ako na mas lalong newbie sa cars nalaman ko. Tsk.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Mga Tsong newbie lang ako at first time bibili ng sasakyan (2nd hand). 120k max budget ko.
    Can you guys still recommend these 18-20 years of old cars? if yes what are the things that i and my mechanic should check upon buying either of the two?

I will be using it as:
    *my service 15kms away from home so 30kms/day.
    *Pang pasyal ( out of the province obviously long drive )

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Raivee View Post
    Mga Tsong newbie lang ako at first time bibili ng sasakyan (2nd hand). 120k max budget ko.
    Can you guys still recommend these 18-20 years of old cars? if yes what are the things that i and my mechanic should check upon buying either of the two?

I will be using it as:
    *my service 15kms away from home so 30kms/day.
    *Pang pasyal ( out of the province obviously long drive )
    the auto review of the cefiro said something like 5.5-6.0 km/li. and that was way back in the late 90s, when traffic was still much better than today's.
    but hey! these are larger cars! they promise a very comfortable ride...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    We had a Nissan Cefiro Elite before around early 2000.

Masarap sya gamitin. Big body, sobrang stable you won't even realize na nasa 150kph ka na sa highway. Very comfortable. Lakas makina. Maluwag. Pang boss.

When gas prices went up to 60++ per liter around 2006 or 2007 di ko na muna ginamit. On a good day, 4-5km/l ang consumption. Sa heavy traffic it can go as low as 3km/l. Also it won't accept low octane gas. Dapat high octane parati. Otherwise ramdam mo sa takbo. Engine was made for high octane gasoline.

Eventually we had to sell the vehicle after. Di makatarungan. Unless CEO ka at may driver. Halos same consumption sya ng Ford Expedition of the same era.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    We had a Nissan Cefiro Elite before around early 2000.

Masarap sya gamitin. Big body, sobrang stable you won't even realize na nasa 150kph ka na sa highway. Very comfortable. Lakas makina. Maluwag. Pang boss.

When gas prices went up to 60++ per liter around 2006 or 2007 di ko na muna ginamit. On a good day, 4-5km/l ang consumption. Sa heavy traffic it can go as low as 3km/l. Also it won't accept low octane gas. Dapat high octane parati. Otherwise ramdam mo sa takbo. Engine was made for high octane gasoline.

Eventually we had to sell the vehicle after. Di makatarungan. Unless CEO ka at may driver. Halos same consumption sya ng Ford Expedition of the same era.

Ganun ba. naku mamumulubi pala ako sa cefiro haha pass na sa unit na to.

Salamat sa reply

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Raivee View Post
    Ganun ba. naku mamumulubi pala ako sa cefiro haha pass na sa unit na to.

Salamat sa reply
    Maganda at masarap sya sakyan... Kung may pang gasolina ka

Luxury car sya eh. Luxury rin gastos sa gaso. Kahilera nya Accord at Camry.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Enticing mga price ng A33 whixh mga 2005 to 06 na nakikita ko. Can you share the average FC of ex300 and ex200? Tama ba pag ex300 v6, then ex200 is 4 lang?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fulcrum325 View Post
    Enticing mga price ng A33 whixh mga 2005 to 06 na nakikita ko. Can you share the average FC of ex300 and ex200? Tama ba pag ex300 v6, then ex200 is 4 lang?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Same V6 yung mga Cefiro models, yung displacement lang different (2.0L at 3.0L). Don’t expect good fuel efficiency with either models. Averaging 5 km/L on city routes will be good enough.

A 7th gen Accord (2003-2007) in 2.4L displacement will be a better option or maybe even the 8th gen (2008-2012), better aftermarket support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All about Nissan Cefiro [merged threads]