New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    i have a 99 classic, runs great, but the rpm on the console seems erratic, flips up and down, although i don't find anything wrong with the engine, could it just be an electrical problem? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by secky74 View Post
    i have a 99 classic, runs great, but the rpm on the console seems erratic, flips up and down, although i don't find anything wrong with the engine, could it just be an electrical problem? Thanks
    There are two screws at the back of the tach holding the electrical contacts which are prone to come loose. Tightening them usually solves the problem.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pins2u,

Sorry to hear that bro. IMO, as long as the suspension/chassis isn't affected by the collision, it might still be restored. You can use a combination of JDM surplus for the hood, windshield, fender, radiator,airbag, etc and Brand new OEM/Replacement for the head lights, fog lights, etc. Try to get a 2nd opinion from other body/paint shops.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    hi! im new here. just want to ask where can i find the starter of nissan cefiro 99? my car doesn't want to start, i checked the battery and its all ok. help please!!!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ^Banawe. price range would be 2-3k.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thanks po! One more question, where can I buy hub cap for '05 nissan cefiro? lost 2 na eh... Is there a place where Cefiro owners hang out? Thanks again!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Aside from the dealership (casa) your best bet are the freelancers in Banawe. Although I don't recommend buying from them if you know what I mean.

Visit us at cefiroclub.tk!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldita07 View Post
    hi! im new here. just want to ask where can i find the starter of nissan cefiro 99? my car doesn't want to start, i checked the battery and its all ok. help please!!!
    Might be worthwhile to drop by Rey's Electrical along the old Tuason Ave. ( I think it's now called Fernando Ave.). They have a lot of surplus starters/alternators PLUS expert know-how and quick service.

Cheers!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello. Would like to know if anyone can recommend a shop that can repair or fix the alternator of my cefiro. Assuming of course an alternator can still be reliably fixed. Kung replacement, how much would a new one cost? Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    You can try shops that specialize on electrical works. Although if I were you, I'd choose a fresh surplus over rebuilt. A brand new one would be more than 15k.

All about Nissan Cefiro [merged threads]