New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    AFAIK, mas firm ang JDM shocks. I'd prefer and recommend brand new KYB gas...just a litlle comfort is comprimised.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Greetings Tsikoteers!

I just came from QC & Manila searching for 2001 Nissan Cefiro VIP Brougham Headlights. I was hoping someone here can give me a heads up on where to find.. surplus, new, or 2nd hand.

Thanks so much!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yung Brougham lights itself (along with other parts for the Brougham-look A32), they're almost non-existent sa Surplus yard. But if you're looking for crystal headlights, daming Jap Version niyan sa Banawe.

Also saw a pair of projector headlights posted at sulit.com...they're a bit pricey though (P15K a pair).
    Last edited by corbon44; August 16th, 2010 at 07:04 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Found the post on sulit.com Thanks.

I was checking out most "NISSAN" Surplus shops on Banawe. No luck.

Thanks for the heads up on sulit again.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    No prob. Other option is to chance upon parts from Malaysia/Thailand - AFAIK those are the only other countries where they sold this version of the A32.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by non-vtec View Post
    KYB Excel G Replacement shocks PHP2500 front PHP1700 rear. Prices as of last week in LVC Banawe. Surplus around 1,500 each.
    ang mura naman nyan sir. ang kuha ko dito sa south ng KYB Excel G is 3,750 each for front and 2,500 each for the rear. saan sir exactly sa banawe yan sir. kahit dumayo ako dyan, makakamura parin.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by normanenoza View Post
    ang mura naman nyan sir. ang kuha ko dito sa south ng KYB Excel G is 3,750 each for front and 2,500 each for the rear. saan sir exactly sa banawe yan sir. kahit dumayo ako dyan, makakamura parin.
    just called LVC Motor Parts. Front Shocks goes for 3.7k and Rear for 2.3K. Akala ko mapapadayo na ko ng Banawe. May special discount yata si sir non-vtec kaya mura ang bigay sa kanya.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by normanenoza View Post
    just called LVC Motor Parts. Front Shocks goes for 3.7k and Rear for 2.3K. Akala ko mapapadayo na ko ng Banawe. May special discount yata si sir non-vtec kaya mura ang bigay sa kanya.
    Suki yan sa banawe...nakakuha nga ng hard-to-find brougham grille yan e.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Nagtaas na? Siguro suki na kasi ako dun ever since. Pero yep I still got my receipt of 1,700 for the rear shocks. This was just recently.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I have(or had) a nissan cefiro elite (year 2000) and had a major accident 2 days ago.

Radiator, right fender, hood, wind shield, deployed airbag(driver side), front bumper, and many parts of the the right passenger side in front are damaged severely. (most of all parts on the front right side is squeezed..)

A repair shop which I used to deal with and is honest gave me a quick estimate - more than 200k...

They say it's not worth to repair it.

But the engine, automatic transmission, many electrical parts(ecu, tpc, etc) should be fine, and except for the front area, rest of the car is okay.

Can anyone make an advice on this?

Will I be able to sell this car as is? (for parts or something..)

Please help me on this.. T.T

All about Nissan Cefiro [merged threads]