New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I think the only way to go is surplus. Saw an optitron gauge for 4k in banawe.

anthon05,

its on the passenger side kickpanel. i think the ECU is the same as long as the ECU from the donor car is A/T.

pinapatanong lang sa akin ng fellow tsikoteer natin, ilan ba daw knock sensor ng a32 cefiro 2.0v6 MT?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by popoymonster View Post
    Sir,

Naayus ba yung concern mo na namamatayan? have the same problem and pag idle siya parang pumapalya.

Thanks

Naayos naman po. Pinalinis lang namin yung IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    if you see someone sells a black nissan cefiro with license plate ZAK 188, DONT BUY IT! that [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]car[/COLOR][/COLOR] hit and ran my old nissan car while moving along commonwealth avenue, quezon city on december 21, 2009 around 4:00am, filed a police report and verified with lto the owner's name (it owns by a big company) naka alarm na yan kotse baka maloko lang kayo..pasensya na sa spam

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    pinapatanong lang sa akin ng fellow tsikoteer natin, ilan ba daw knock sensor ng a32 cefiro 2.0v6 MT?
    isa lang ang KS ng cefiro.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello, I own a Nissan Elite 2002 model. I am very happy with it and have had it for almost 8 years now. I need to do some maintenance but have found it difficult to source parts like the Power Steering low pressure hose, original axle boots, shock boot, valve cover gasket, stabilizer rod and bushing, etc. I get my car serviced at Nissan Gallery at Ortigas but they still don't have the parts. I went there early December 2009 and until today, not all the parts are available. I went to Youngbros but all they have are replacement parts. Can any of recommend a good supplier of Cefiro parts, pati mekaniko na rin. Thanks and Happy New Year to all you great Cefiro owners out there.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Those conos from the Cefiro club might be able to help you.

http://cefiroclub.tk/

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I finally went to Nissan Gallery along Quezon Blvd last Friday and had my car serviced. The dealership at Ortigas Ave. and Quezon Blvd are one and the same so they were able to pull out my records and review the recommendations by the Ortigas mechanics. I went back this morning and saw the engine and transmission taken out. Wow, daming aayusin! Buti na lang they were mostly seals and bushings--axle boots, crankshaft seals, half-moon seals, valve cover gaskets, engine mounts, etc. After 8 years, I guess, those things had to give way. Even the oil sending unit was leaking. It's funny, I didn't see any leaks on our garage floor except the one from the oil pan. Mga minute leaks lang daw according to the mechanic. Anyway, the reception was good and the Service Advisor (named Jiro) was very helpful. I hope the service is just as good! This will set me back a major amount but considering that this is my first major service after 8 years, I think it reasonable.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ecport View Post
    I finally went to Nissan Gallery along Quezon Blvd last Friday and had my car serviced. The dealership at Ortigas Ave. and Quezon Blvd are one and the same so they were able to pull out my records and review the recommendations by the Ortigas mechanics. I went back this morning and saw the engine and transmission taken out. Wow, daming aayusin! Buti na lang they were mostly seals and bushings--axle boots, crankshaft seals, half-moon seals, valve cover gaskets, engine mounts, etc. After 8 years, I guess, those things had to give way. Even the oil sending unit was leaking. It's funny, I didn't see any leaks on our garage floor except the one from the oil pan. Mga minute leaks lang daw according to the mechanic. Anyway, the reception was good and the Service Advisor (named Jiro) was very helpful. I hope the service is just as good! This will set me back a major amount but considering that this is my first major service after 8 years, I think it reasonable.
    what's the total cost estimate, sir?

i've recently acquired a '98 a32. i'm guessing i'm due for replacement for a great many things, hehe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    voltscastillo,
    Around 50K pesos for parts and labor, that's 33K for Parts and 17K for labor.
    The most expensive items were the Cross-member support, around 10K,
    the Inner Rod and Tie Rod, another 10K, Engine Support, 4.3K, and all sorts of seals and bushings and belts. Bringing down the transmission set me back another 5K.
    I would have gotten it back today but they missed a leak in the oil pan and had to re-seal. I think the next things to go are the shocks and maybe (hopefully not) the lower arm assembly (which costs 15k). I've driven my car about 75K Kms since 2002. I almost had the right brake caliper replaced (20K brand new), fortunately only the caliper pins needed replacement (500pesos). I hope this doesn't discourage you but this is the first time I've had major work done on my car.

All about Nissan Cefiro [merged threads]