New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    so how's the gas consumption, sir? sawa nako sa mga 1.6, been thinking about upgrading... not that fc matters that much, doing a comparo lang between 4 cars with bigger engines...

approximately 6-7km/l city and around 9-10 km/l long drive....

i must admit medyo slow ang acceleration ng cefiro and as I understand it, this is due to it's weight but once it gets going, say goodbye to almost everybody.

If you ask me:

comfort wise - its competitors are no comparison. I now have 18's on my ride but ride is still comfortable.
    styling - much more elegant.
    maintenance - its not that different. one good thing is your sparkplugs can last as long as 100,000kms provided you use the OEM sparkplugs.

pero teka, medyo biased ako e...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    happy new year guys! i got my 18" rims na! 225 40 18 yung tires. stock height pa pero its looking great.

anyway i thought my oil leak problems are over. i looked at the underside of the car and i saw leaks coming from the oil pump. from what i saw, there are two tubes that connect to the oil pump. thats where the leak is coming from. any recommended shops outside of casa? yung expert sa cefiro. thanks!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by non-vtec View Post
    happy new year guys! i got my 18" rims na! 225 40 18 yung tires. stock height pa pero its looking great.
    bro, how much did you get your new rims and tires?

anyways, planning to get a 1999 model. i just want to ask how much should i buy it for?

thanks

happy new year to all

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Good day people and a Happy New Year to all...

We have a 2000 Nissan Cefiro Elite and we need some parts for it. Can anyone assist me kung saan kaya may available headlights for it (of course, the cheaper, the better, replacement parts and/ or surplus is okay as long as it's pretty clean). We need the right side.

Thanks kung meron man.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_bob View Post
    Good day people and a Happy New Year to all...

We have a 2000 Nissan Cefiro Elite and we need some parts for it. Can anyone assist me kung saan kaya may available headlights for it (of course, the cheaper, the better, replacement parts and/ or surplus is okay as long as it's pretty clean). We need the right side.

Thanks kung meron man.

last time i needed lights for a nissan i went to nissan parts center near the corner of banawe and quezon ave.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Magkano kaya guys ang magpaayos ng sirang censor sa dashboard? gumagana naman yung speedometer at ung fuel gauge. pero ung temp gauge, im not sure kung ayos. Magkano kaya?

At saka magkano ba kapag nagtutune up sa CASA? e sa Banawe? At anu-anong services ang ginagawa kapag tune up?

Anybody?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    01-27-2009 05:55 PM condorhero Re: All about Nissan Cefiro [merged threads]
    Magkano kaya guys ang magpaayos ng sirang censor sa dashboard? gumagana naman yung speedometer at ung fuel gauge. pero ung temp gauge, im not sure kung ayos. Magkano kaya?

At saka magkano ba kapag nagtutune up sa CASA? e sa Banawe? At anu-anong services ang ginagawa kapag tune up?

Anybody?
    last time i spend 1.1k+ for diagnose at nissan gallery Libis, i think they have a promo for change oil with tune up, then if your choice is at banawe, i heard young brother shop they specializes nissan or kimberly their selling nissan parts.

if there's someone who needs an original front parts of cefiro 96-97 model, i have the headlights with working leveler, corner lights, grill with emblem and front bumper. and a set of tail lights. all orig.

thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    try checking the coolant temperature sensor/s for loose connection. i believe there are two of them. you can check them by removing the front air intake.

richierich,

pls pm price for RH side of corner lamp. thanks!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    good day club cefiro! =)
    *m707- newbie po from CNS

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    has anyone thought of making a forum for the cefiro owners?
    If you guys are interested.. I can make one so we can have our own web forum.

All about Nissan Cefiro [merged threads]