New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mga cefiro owners, post your rides naman, mosst of us naka cefiro kasi installed 20" wheels para talgang astig ang dating, I'll be building up a new club called NCC (NISSAN CEFIRO CLUB). Post pics naman yung mga interested. thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Post mo yung sa 'yo!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Stoc lang mags ko. pang dagdag ng tuition fee na lang ng mga bata. OT langis ng makina ng a32, ano gamit nyo?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssa alaine View Post
    Stoc lang mags ko. pang dagdag ng tuition fee na lang ng mga bata. OT langis ng makina ng a32, ano gamit nyo?
    Mobil 1 sir ... fully synthethic

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    any nissan 97-99 cefiro owners out there?

i'd like to buy a decent model, but i know next to nothing about this model except that it looks good and rides well for its age. i'm 30... and i've been driving since i was 14... in all that time our family has owned M/T cars, so, medyo pagod nako sa m/t. i'd also like to try the cefiro's famed A/T naman for a change...

any model quirks or idiosyncrasies? what do i look out for sa 2nd hand car shops? how's the undercarriage components? durable ba? engine? durable? fuel efficiency? decent for its power?

coming from a honda crv (which i'm selling btw), 2.0 engine fuel consumptions won't be new to me, but still, if someone can say na its got decent mileage (say, 7-10 km/liter) then all the better

thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    dude, duda ako kung may cefiro owners dito. malamang nasa country club sila playing golf

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Musong View Post
    dude, duda ako kung may cefiro owners dito. malamang nasa country club sila playing golf
    hahaha oo nga :-)

cge n nga, bahala na, hehe. thanks

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I'm also planning to buy one... 97-99 model also... I'm just waiting for some posts here for commentaries.. kaso mukhang nasa fairways pa o nasa boardroom pa mga may-ari ng cefiro.. no time pa para mag-post dito... hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We used to own one... never had any problems with it since we sold it when it was 5 years old (with 70,000kms on the odo); just about the time before any major problems should come out.

Things to check on the Cefiro:
    - oil leaks (normally these start to show after around 80,000kms)
    - idling
    - engine knock (the VQ20 engine requires at least 95 octane fuel), if you have engine knock problems even with the proper fuel, you may have to change the knock sensor which may set you back around 6K to 8K.

The suspension is very straightforward to repair and aftermarket replacement parts are readily available. The only problem is if you get a unit with an engine that had overheated and not been cared for, this will give you a lot of headaches; if you get a well maintained unit, then it's be a pretty straightforward car to maintain.

Fuel mileage in the city is at the 6-6.5km/L range with the a/t version. Best units to scout around for is the '98 to early 2000 models which were still based on the Japan spec Cefiro (the ones with the glass headlights).

There's one for sale on nissanbayan.com now, looks good.

If you do a search on the old threads you'll find a good number of info on the A32 Cefiro as well.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    pang mayaman lang ba talaga mga cefiro?

medyo mura kasi eh. eh matangkad ako... i need lots of space, naks...hehe. yoko naman ng mga compacts...

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
All about Nissan Cefiro [merged threads]