New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    haay JDS pinag-isip mo na naman ako, talagang nayu-utilize ko cargo space niya, pero malay mo maka-survive ako sa last year ng salary loan ko eh magastusan ko na si California, pero sa financial capability ko, ang kaya kong upgrade is B13 sentra.

pero kung ala-jalopnik, 'the island that rust forgot,' ciempre Sunny wagon, nga pala for concerned tsikot.com members, wala naman (MAJOR?) rust issue ang B13 sentra? (of course expected talaga sa 2nd/3rd hand cars) thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tangerineX View Post
    pero kung ala-jalopnik, 'the island that rust forgot,' ciempre Sunny wagon, nga pala for concerned tsikot.com members, wala naman (MAJOR?) rust issue ang B13 sentra? (of course expected talaga sa 2nd/3rd hand cars) thanks in advance.
    The B13 Sentra has no rust issues except if there was some accident damage that was not repaired/rustproofed correctly.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The problems you have with the Cali will just almost be the same if you get a B12 sedan. Better to swap up to a B13 body. Better power, FC is okay and more parts.

I like the B12 bodies though, especially when painted nicely and in stock form with some minor upgrades.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    The problems you have with the Cali will just almost be the same if you get a B12 sedan. Better to swap up to a B13 body. Better power, FC is okay and more parts.

I like the B12 bodies though, especially when painted nicely and in stock form with some minor upgrades.
    Yup... B12s rust like no one's business.

But there's lots you can do to a California... I've seen one fully restored... slightly lowered with nice mags... absolutely beautiful. Especially inside the engine bay, where the SR20DET sits... :evil:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
'90 1.5 California engine- what sentra has engine support?