New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Mas gusto ng Nissan AU maging focused sila sa crossover sales than PPV sales...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post

As for power, I find the current YD25 to be more than adequate for this car. I just hope they improve NVH insulation for the new model as this engine is gruff, and the engine note not as nice compared to its competitors.
    Looks like the nvh is ok with the 2.3TT like the previous models. Putting the 2.5 engine is a different nvh story.

I love these Thai journos.

First Impression รีวิว ทดลองขับ Nissan TERRA Minorchange 2.3 VL 4WD : สิงห์ทางไกลไฉไลขึ้นเยอะ - HeadLight Magazine

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Most of the videos in Thailand feature the 3rd row seats. Looks like this is a feature Thais might not buy this again.
    floor2.jpgfloor.jpg

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Most of the videos in Thailand feature the 3rd row seats. Looks like this is a feature Thais might not buy this again.
    floor2.jpgfloor.jpg
    Even here this might be a turn off on the 3rd row.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    floor2.jpgfloor.jpg
    Parang bitter ka towards the terra lately lol

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I watched the videos.. SKL findings..

7. Join Date
    May 2016
    floor2.jpgfloor.jpg
    I find the Terra's third row the worst of the current diesel-powered, 3 row utility vehicles.

If I were to rank them in tiers:
    Innova
    Trailblazer/Mu-x
    Everest/Fortuner/Montero
    Terra

This is cos I value thigh support much more and the Terra has practically none. It feels like I'm sitting on the floor.

Reminds me of the 1st gen Everest and 2nd gen 3 row CR-V where they just plopped a bench at the back.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    I find the Terra's third row the worst of the current diesel-powered, 3 row utility vehicles.

If I were to rank them in tiers:
    Innova
    Trailblazer/Mu-x
    Everest/Fortuner/Montero
    Terra

This is cos I value thigh support much more and the Terra has practically none. It feels like I'm sitting on the floor.

Reminds me of the 1st gen Everest and 2nd gen 3 row CR-V where they just plopped a bench at the back.
    Youtube is recommending 10+ videos from thailand. Most of them are showcasing this 3rd row because nissan put the HDMI input on the 3rd row.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tempting to sell my almost new na terra… this one worth the upgrade if the pricing is just the same as before…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
2021 Nissan Terra (facelift)