New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 105
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,187
    #91
    Rear disk brakes na pala ang Terra VL. IDK if it's also standard on lower end variants like the EL and VE.


  2. Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    8
    #92
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Rear disk brakes na pala ang Terra VL. IDK if it's also standard on lower end variants like the EL and VE.

    VE and EL are still drum brakes

    Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,187
    #93
    Quote Originally Posted by hegaton View Post
    VE and EL are still drum brakes

    Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk
    this maybe a downturn to other buyers pero sana in the next update ng terra standard na sa EL and VE ang disk rear brakes..

  4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    528
    #94
    Unless maprove na significantly longer braking distance yung rear drums sa daily driving, non issue yan so long as well modulated.

    Yung persistent issue sa Navara/Terra is the kabig steering even after alignment. I wonder with the updated steering ratio, kung inayos na rin ito.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,801
    #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Unless maprove na significantly longer braking distance yung rear drums sa daily driving, non issue yan so long as well modulated.

    Yung persistent issue sa Navara/Terra is the kabig steering even after alignment. I wonder with the updated steering ratio, kung inayos na rin ito.
    I have the old one and well modulated naman yung brakes for me. Some like shallower pedal travel but for an SUV like this ok for me yung mas maraming travel. Re: steering bummer, still no reach adjustment. But the faster ratio with the flatter/thicker steering wheel is a big plus. Was also hoping for paddle shifters.

    Yung steering issue I think has to do with the rack and pinion mount bushings. I don't have it yet in mine but I have <16Tkm pa lang kasi. Some have upgraded to PU bushings like Superpro. Just not sure I want to go that route kasi matigas yung PU bushes na nagamit ko before. Would be great if anyone can post their experience with PU bushes in the Terra here.

  6. Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    528
    #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I have the old one and well modulated naman yung brakes for me. Some like shallower pedal travel but for an SUV like this ok for me yung mas maraming travel. Re: steering bummer, still no reach adjustment. But the faster ratio with the flatter/thicker steering wheel is a big plus. Was also hoping for paddle shifters.

    Yung steering issue I think has to do with the rack and pinion mount bushings. I don't have it yet in mine but I have <16Tkm pa lang kasi. Some have upgraded to PU bushings like Superpro. Just not sure I want to go that route kasi matigas yung PU bushes na nagamit ko before. Would be great if anyone can post their experience with PU bushes in the Terra here.
    Bushings are meant to absorb vibration so with stiffer PU bushes, any unwanted movement will instead travel upwards. Mas mafefeel mo feedback sa steering wheel when driving. Premature wear and tear is possible.

    Same with PU suspension bushes, mas matibay nga pero at the expense of stiffer ride quality, baka madamay lang yung ibang parts in the long run.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,801
    #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Bushings are meant to absorb vibration so with stiffer PU bushes, any unwanted movement will instead travel upwards. Mas mafefeel mo feedback sa steering wheel when driving. Premature wear and tear is possible.

    Same with PU suspension bushes, mas matibay nga pero at the expense of stiffer ride quality, baka madamay lang yung ibang parts in the long run.
    Yes that's what I was afraid of. Yung extra impact not absorbed by stiffer bushes will be transmitted upstream to other parts of the steering. Baka yun naman ang masira.

    According to my SA normal naman daw yung play but from vids seems to be a bit excessive.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,489
    #98
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    buyers at 1.8m will probably go into the 2M range. liit lng ng difference.
    At 200k diff… what are the added features?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,026
    #99
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    At 200k diff… what are the added features?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Multiple airbags is one of them i believe.

  10. Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    528
    #100
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    At 200k diff… what are the added features?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Leather seats, steering wheel
    Red interior
    Climate control
    360 camera
    2nd row screen
    Blind spot monitor
    Rear disc brakes and electronic parking brake

    Only the 4x4 gets the Bose

    Worth it? Maybe for some. Personally, I find the red interior a big turn-off.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
2021 Nissan Terra (facelift)