New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 208
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    42,086
    #81
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    if this can generate stable 20kilomters per liter whether traffic or mabilis eh pwede. Pero kung 20KPL pag mablis lang eh sayang pera.

    mag full electric na lang para hindi gaano complicated makina. May pinakita sa news ilan EV na nakita ko kahit baha hindi tumitirik

    full electric

    tapos gasoline generator pang charge

    hehe

    Tesla owner carries a generator around 😢 - YouTube

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,755
    #82
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    agree, although
    (from local reviews)

    Kicks - 18km/l
    Cross - 25km/l

    if both cars travel for 100kms, the difference will only be PhP 116 (gas at PhP 75 per liter)

    my question is, how bad can it go for the Kicks?

    I've seen reviews of the Cross mentioning 18km/l on a bad day.
    I did read about the Corolla hybrid twins fuel efficiency drops in prolonged stop and go traffic. When the battery has no time to charge fuel economy can drop to less than 14km/L, like even as low as 11km/L or 10km/L.
    Last edited by AG4; August 8th, 2022 at 12:12 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,423
    #83
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I did read about the Corolla hybrid twins not performing too well in prolonged stop and go traffic. When the battery has no time to charge fuel economy can drop to less than 14km/L.
    yes. pero that one is in its worst case scenario (low-batt)

    same with the Kicks, mag low-batt din sya where the engine will work harder.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,418
    #84
    Hybrids are generally not so efficient on long drives ...

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,535
    #85
    From what I know, Toyota Hybrid has a slight edge in terms of economy but the big difference is in power/torque
    where the Kicks has better power & more enjoyable driving feel. Got to drive both and the C. Cross Hybrid was
    slow and noisy when floored.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,535
    #86
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Just hope niether the ICE nor the electric motors fail on you.

    Magka problem yung isa, hindi ka na aandar.

    After seeing foreign reviews from 2020, parang reklamo nila is yung off/on ng ICE. Very audible daw.

    That refers to the previous e-POWER. According to Nissan, this was improved in the 2022 version of e-POWER.
    Engine start/stop frequency is less and it's timed when the car is running so it's masked by background noise.

    Was able to drive the Kicks and it was fairly quiet. NVH is quite good around the City, engine start/stop was fairly
    smooth. Haven't tried it in the highway though.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,530
    #87
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    yes. pero that one is in its worst case scenario (low-batt)

    same with the Kicks, mag low-batt din sya where the engine will work harder.
    Pero sa kicks, naka set yung engine to run at its most efficient rpm... kung maganda yung power delivery nung genset ma charge nya ng ayos yung batt..

    Sa hybrid kasi, yung engine mismo ang mag propel sa car pag na consume na yung batt

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,167
    #88
    prices, variants, and features now revealed ....

    kicks.jpg

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Pricing

    Kicks e-Power EL – P 1,209,000
    Kicks e-Power VE – P 1,309,000
    Kicks e-Power VL – P 1,509,000

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Engine / Transmission

    e-Power Electric Motor Type: EM47 AC Synchronous Motor
    Maximum Voltage: 349 V
    Maximum Output: 136 PS
    Maximum Torque: 280 Nm
    High Voltage Battery Type: Lithium-Ion, 2.13 Kwh, 96 Battery Cells
    Generator: 3-Cylinder DOHC 12-Valve CVTC (HR12DE)
    Displacement: 1,198 cc
    Fuel: Unleaded, 91 RON
    Fuel Tank Capacity: 41 L
    Transmission: Automatic, Single Speed Gear Reduction w/ Cruise Control

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Dimensions & Weight

    Overall Length: 4,300 mm
    Overall Width: 1,960 mm
    Overall Height: 1,615 mm
    Curb Weight: 1,343 kg (EL), 1,349 kg (VE), 1,359 kg (VL)
    Seating Capacity: 5
    Cargo Space: 470 L (2nd Row Seats Up) / 835 L (2nd Row Seats Down)

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Chassis & Suspension

    Front Suspension: Independent, MacPherson Strut
    Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam w/ Stabilizer
    Front Brakes: Ventilated Disc
    Rear Brakes: Solid Disc
    Tires & Wheels: 205/55R17 with 17-inch Alloy Wheels
    Spare Tire: Tire Repair Kit

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Exterior Features

    Full LED Headlamps
    Follow-Me-Home and Auto Hazard Light Feature (EL, VE), Auto On/Off w/ Follow-Me-Home and Auto Hazard Light Feature (VL)
    LED Daytime Running Lights
    LED Front Fog Lamps (VL)
    LED Tail Lights
    Black Double V-Motion Grille
    Body Colored Front & Rear Bumpers w/ Silver Color Undergarnish
    Body Colored Side View Mirrors w/ Turn Signal Light, Auto Fold, Power Adjust
    Body Colored Door Handles w/ i-Key Switch
    Silver Roof Rails
    2-Speed + Variable Intermittent Front Wipers
    Single Speed + Intermittent Rear Wipers

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Interior Features

    Zero Gravity Front Seats w/ 6-Way Manual Adjust for Driver
    60/40 Split-Folding Rear Seat
    Fabric Seat w/ Single Stitching (EL, VE), Genuine Leather w/ Double Stitching (VL)
    Padded Leather Center Arm Rest w/ Storage Box
    Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel
    Urethane Steering Wheel (EL), Leather Steering Wheel (VE, VL)
    Steering Wheel Controls
    7-inch TFT Display Meter w/ Drive Computer Display
    Shift-By-Wire Electronic Gear Selector
    Electronic Parking Brake w/ Auto Hold
    Driver & Passenger Front Vanity Mirror w/ Ticket Holder
    12V Power Socket
    USB Port Type A x 1, USB Port Type C x 1
    Black Inside Door Handle (EL, VE), Chrome Inside Door Handle (VL)

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Comfort & Convenience Features

    Power Windows w/ Driver’s Side One-Touch Auto Up/Down
    Power Door Locks w/ Driver Side Door Lock/Unlock Switch
    Intelligent Key System w/ Push Button Engine Start/Stop
    Single-Zone Climate Control
    Standard Audio w/ USB/Aux (EL), 8-inch Advanced Touchscreen Display Audio w/ Apple CarPlay/Android Auto/USB/Bluetooth (VE, VL)
    4 Speakers (EL, VE), 6 Speakers (VL)
    Shark Fin Antenna

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Safety Features

    Airbags x 2 (EL), Airbags x 6 (VE, VL)
    Front Seatbelts: 3-pt ELR w/ Pretensioner, Load Limiter, Height Adjust
    Rear Seatbelts: ELR x 3
    ABS with EBD, Brake Assist
    Vehicle Dynamics Control
    Hill Start Assist
    Rear Parking Sensors (VE, VL)

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Intelligent Mobility Features

    Intelligent Around View Monitor w/ Moving Object Detection (VL)
    Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (VE, VL)
    Intelligent Emergency Braking (VE, VL)
    Driver Attention Alert (VE, VL)
    e-Pedal Step (Activated on Eco/Sport Mode)

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    415
    #89
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    prices, variants, and features now revealed ....

    kicks.jpg

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Pricing

    Kicks e-Power EL – P 1,209,000
    Kicks e-Power VE – P 1,309,000
    Kicks e-Power VL – P 1,509,000

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Engine / Transmission

    e-Power Electric Motor Type: EM47 AC Synchronous Motor
    Maximum Voltage: 349 V
    Maximum Output: 136 PS
    Maximum Torque: 280 Nm
    High Voltage Battery Type: Lithium-Ion, 2.13 Kwh, 96 Battery Cells
    Generator: 3-Cylinder DOHC 12-Valve CVTC (HR12DE)
    Displacement: 1,198 cc
    Fuel: Unleaded, 91 RON
    Fuel Tank Capacity: 41 L
    Transmission: Automatic, Single Speed Gear Reduction w/ Cruise Control

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Dimensions & Weight

    Overall Length: 4,300 mm
    Overall Width: 1,960 mm
    Overall Height: 1,615 mm
    Curb Weight: 1,343 kg (EL), 1,349 kg (VE), 1,359 kg (VL)
    Seating Capacity: 5
    Cargo Space: 470 L (2nd Row Seats Up) / 835 L (2nd Row Seats Down)

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Chassis & Suspension

    Front Suspension: Independent, MacPherson Strut
    Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam w/ Stabilizer
    Front Brakes: Ventilated Disc
    Rear Brakes: Solid Disc
    Tires & Wheels: 205/55R17 with 17-inch Alloy Wheels
    Spare Tire: Tire Repair Kit

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Exterior Features

    Full LED Headlamps
    Follow-Me-Home and Auto Hazard Light Feature (EL, VE), Auto On/Off w/ Follow-Me-Home and Auto Hazard Light Feature (VL)
    LED Daytime Running Lights
    LED Front Fog Lamps (VL)
    LED Tail Lights
    Black Double V-Motion Grille
    Body Colored Front & Rear Bumpers w/ Silver Color Undergarnish
    Body Colored Side View Mirrors w/ Turn Signal Light, Auto Fold, Power Adjust
    Body Colored Door Handles w/ i-Key Switch
    Silver Roof Rails
    2-Speed + Variable Intermittent Front Wipers
    Single Speed + Intermittent Rear Wipers

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Interior Features

    Zero Gravity Front Seats w/ 6-Way Manual Adjust for Driver
    60/40 Split-Folding Rear Seat
    Fabric Seat w/ Single Stitching (EL, VE), Genuine Leather w/ Double Stitching (VL)
    Padded Leather Center Arm Rest w/ Storage Box
    Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel
    Urethane Steering Wheel (EL), Leather Steering Wheel (VE, VL)
    Steering Wheel Controls
    7-inch TFT Display Meter w/ Drive Computer Display
    Shift-By-Wire Electronic Gear Selector
    Electronic Parking Brake w/ Auto Hold
    Driver & Passenger Front Vanity Mirror w/ Ticket Holder
    12V Power Socket
    USB Port Type A x 1, USB Port Type C x 1
    Black Inside Door Handle (EL, VE), Chrome Inside Door Handle (VL)

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Comfort & Convenience Features

    Power Windows w/ Driver’s Side One-Touch Auto Up/Down
    Power Door Locks w/ Driver Side Door Lock/Unlock Switch
    Intelligent Key System w/ Push Button Engine Start/Stop
    Single-Zone Climate Control
    Standard Audio w/ USB/Aux (EL), 8-inch Advanced Touchscreen Display Audio w/ Apple CarPlay/Android Auto/USB/Bluetooth (VE, VL)
    4 Speakers (EL, VE), 6 Speakers (VL)
    Shark Fin Antenna

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Safety Features

    Airbags x 2 (EL), Airbags x 6 (VE, VL)
    Front Seatbelts: 3-pt ELR w/ Pretensioner, Load Limiter, Height Adjust
    Rear Seatbelts: ELR x 3
    ABS with EBD, Brake Assist
    Vehicle Dynamics Control
    Hill Start Assist
    Rear Parking Sensors (VE, VL)

    2023 Nissan Kicks e-Power Intelligent Mobility Features

    Intelligent Around View Monitor w/ Moving Object Detection (VL)
    Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (VE, VL)
    Intelligent Emergency Braking (VE, VL)
    Driver Attention Alert (VE, VL)
    e-Pedal Step (Activated on Eco/Sport Mode)
    Overall width means this is a big car, wider than Ford Territory.
    Hopefully, this is just the width from side mirror.

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,755
    #90
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Overall width means this is a big car, wider than Ford Territory.
    Hopefully, this is just the width from side mirror.
    Probably a typo. According to the Nissan Thailand website, the Kicks e-Power is 1760mm wide.

    Kicks is a subcompact crossover/SUV roughly the same size as a Geely Coolray.
    Last edited by AG4; August 9th, 2022 at 12:45 PM.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2020 Nissan Kicks