New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i wouldn't buy cars,
    if i knew i could be serviced by a taxi on a reliable basis.
    it's no easy thing, maintaining a motor vehicle.

furrinstance,
    yung garahe na lang,
    it can be my man-cave.
    maintenance + insurance is a pain...

right now, we only have 2 Vespas and 1 City (kulang pa kami ng 1 car since my wife is so happy using her Vespa everyday)

City PMS is around 12K every 6 months, 20K every 2 years. 13K insurance
    Vespa PMS (per unit) is 3.2K every 5 months, 8K/year insurance

wala pang costs for annual inspection and registration.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    It seems Ironic that a Car brand well known for its Very cold A/C would have A/C problems in its new and popular model.
    I find it weird that Nissan is having this issue on a car that's been around since 2016.

Yes, the Brazilian and Mexican versions might be different, but A/C systems are all the same! just use the same components on the ASEAN version!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Nissan Philippines Will Issue Service Campaign For Kicks E-Power AC Issue Starting In June | CarGuide

Nissan Philippines will be conducting a service campaign for the Kicks e-Power starting in June. They will give further announcements on the campaign details, and will reach out to affected customers directly.

The carmaker will give priority to customers whose vehicles are already experiencing the issue, they said in their statement.

Nissan Philippines has also confirmed that customers who have already placed orders for the Kicks e-Power are still affected by the issue, including those who will receive their order in June.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Nissan PH Starts Kicks E-Power AC Service Campaign | CarGuide

the carmaker has confirmed that they’ve started to reach out to affected customers. More importantly, they’re inviting Kicks e-Power customers to check for themselves if their unit is affected.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    i am wondering,
    what is the underlying problem?
    auto aircon technology is de cajon naman...
    why is nissan (here and abroad) apparently uniquely plagued with it?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am wondering,
    what is the underlying problem?
    auto aircon technology is de cajon naman...
    why is nissan (here and abroad) apparently uniquely plagued with it?
    baka may kinalaman sa e-power system

in a regular car the aircon compressor is driven by the engine pulley and electricity comes from the battery charged by the alternator

sa nissan kicks e-power the engine's purpose is to charge the lithium battery which powers the car

wonder how its compressor is driven and it's very likely the compressor gets electricity from the lithium battery

nissan had to perform new tricks to make it work

hindi na ito traditional nissan aircon na maganda reputation

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Iba compressor ng EVs vs traditional cars. May sariling electric motor ang mga compressors ng EVs, vs engine driven sa traditional cars.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

kaya siguro hindi na-maintain ng nissan ang bulletproof reputation niya sa aircon pag dating sa e-power

di na traditional aircon tech

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    They just use DC motor for the aircon but for automotive ... same as inverter aircon motors used in homes ...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nissan kicks aircon problem could be the compressor / electricity from the lithium battery