New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    sphynx.

so sa iba kicks group ganyan din ang consumo?
    Can't speak for others but I am assuming that as long as similar conditions and "normal" driving (not lead foot or granny mode/hypermiling driving style), expect similar FC figures at least. Not the same, but similar range.

So, to expand a little, even if say similar average speed pero ang city driving is mountainous, I won't expect it to have similar FC. I also don't know, given that NA yung 1.2L engine/generator, may effect ba na significant sa charging performance ang height/vertical distance away from sea level (thinner air, even if by a few percentage points). No idea/parameters to give an educated guess about possible efficiency losses. Iba din effect ng uphill since mas kakain yun ng battery, and how much you can "get back" via regen going downhill via one pedal driving. No idea on specifics na.

Hope that expands on the data at least.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    kasi game changer yung ganyan speed na 12kph tapos ganyan katipid.

sa mga nakasanayan na kotse ang usual average sa ganyan speed 5 to 7kms per liter.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    nagbabalik-tsikot.

i read the whole thread as i made decision na to get Kicks. Since the company will be paying for it in cash, ganun pala deal sa casa - LTO Registration is not even free and halos barya ang freebies.

Getting it from Nissan Clark. Meron ba ibang dealership that offers differently or pare-parehas lang?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    nagbabalik-tsikot.

i read the whole thread as i made decision na to get Kicks. Since the company will be paying for it in cash, ganun pala deal sa casa - LTO Registration is not even free and halos barya ang freebies.

Getting it from Nissan Clark. Meron ba ibang dealership that offers differently or pare-parehas lang?
    hindi sila parepareho. you have to shop around sa ibat ibang casa to get the deal you want...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    from what i understand,
    the manufacturer polices its dealers, making sure they stay within the boundaries of pricing, lest competition descend to predatory pricing.
    there is probably some leeway in the combination of the freebies, including LTO and insurance, but the price of the total package remains the same.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pag cash talaga sagot mo LTO and TPL.. halos wala ding freebies yan kasi cash purchase nga..

nagbabalik-tsikot.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    With rising interest rates, we may soon go back to the days when cash was king. Balik cash discount and generous freebies?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    check mo who runs the dealership. when I was buying from Honda. pareho lang offers ng Makati, Las Pinas and Manila Bay. pati price ng dash cam and upgrade ng head unit pareho. yun pala it was all under Ayala.

my sister bought her car from Fairview which was not under Ayala. - pangit nung free payong nila

Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    With rising interest rates, we may soon go back to the days when cash was king. Balik cash discount and generous freebies?
    supply and demand. if I remember correctly, may number of days ang dealerships to pay for the cars they ordered. if malapit na ang bayaran and nasa kanila pa din yung unit. you may be lucky to get a better freebie/discount.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    pag cash purchase, don't expect na madaming freebies yan or discounts..

usually yung "standard" discount lang.. swerte na kung libre ang registration..

nung kumuha tita ko ng wigo sa toyota MB, cash, ang free lang eh yung in-house insurance ng toyota.. yung registration may bayad na almost 9k din for 3 years..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013