New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Magkakataloh sa tipid ng fuel. Kung magawa nito effortless 20KPL eh pwede iconsider basta hindi mahal PMS.

kasi other cars normal na at 40 to 60kph kaya 12 to 14kpl sa short road quezon avenue yan. Pero commonwealth kaya hangang 16 to 18 pero concious apak.

Maganda pricing ni nissan dito sa e-pow peeo sino gusto mag guinea pig???

Kung ibagsak ng 1.4milyones yung BYD dolphin eh game na ako for my first E.V

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Magkakataloh sa tipid ng fuel. Kung magawa nito effortless 20KPL eh pwede iconsider basta hindi mahal PMS.

kasi other cars normal na at 40 to 60kph kaya 12 to 14kpl sa short road quezon avenue yan. Pero commonwealth kaya hangang 16 to 18 pero concious apak.

Maganda pricing ni nissan dito sa e-pow peeo sino gusto mag guinea pig???

Kung ibagsak ng 1.4milyones yung BYD dolphin eh game na ako for my first E.V
    My guess is the e-Power's very small battery + gasoline engine combo is probably much cheaper than the BYD Dolphin's much bigger battery pack. This is why Nissan can price the Kicks low.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    My guess is the e-Power's very small battery + gasoline engine combo is probably much cheaper than the BYD Dolphin's much bigger battery pack. This is why Nissan can price the Kicks low.
    ganyan similar answer ng Toyota dati kung bakit mas gusto nila hybrid.
    (sorry, di ko na i-search yung source ko)

kesa daw maglagay sila ng isang malaking battery sa isang EV. hati hatiin na lang nila yung battery para mas madaming hybrid makinabang.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    From Tito James.

A kick in the right direction

From my own personal experience, anywhere from 30-35 kms a liter in the city depending on how careful you are with the e pedal step. But it’s very safe to say 20kms per liter is a very realistic figure for those who aren’t paying attention to economy, especially after I was able to get 25kms a liter with 4 people and their luggage on board all the way to Bicol.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    ganyan similar answer ng Toyota dati kung bakit mas gusto nila hybrid.
    (sorry, di ko na i-search yung source ko)

kesa daw maglagay sila ng isang malaking battery sa isang EV. hati hatiin na lang nila yung battery para mas madaming hybrid makinabang.
    Hybrids make sense (now) for markets that still don't have proper EV charging station networks.

The years leading to 2035 will be very different though, this is when many manufacturers will drop ICE-dependent vehicles since many car-producing countries will ban the sale of ICE vehicles. This includes the European Union, Thailand, Canada, and it looks likes South Korea pledged to join the ban too.
    Last edited by AG4; August 9th, 2022 at 02:50 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    For something for city driving, around 20kpl is a great figure to "get" on your regular commute/drive in the city.

To compare though, Deakin states on their end, they got city FC to "hover" around 25kmpl for highway driving. Not sure it the 30-35kpl in "city conditions" is all assumption since it was a media drive.

Because on the other end of the spectrum, Auto Industriya states in their latest article on the same media drive that they got 16kmpl in the city, and 20kmpl in the highway. Again, getting 16kmpl in the city is respectable. But I am curious what is the more "realistic" range. 30-35kmpl seems to be a hyper milers projection, which is not norm. I hope when they do get actual hands on with the vehicles, they also record average speed for their city driving conditions, and highway conditions to get a "Better" sense of the efficiency.

But it is great to see it is only recommended to use 91RON. No misinformation there as it is in the official brochures. And is it Zero G Seats just for the front, or both front and back seats?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    ^agree... 16km/l in the City is not bad. I heard the Cross normally gets 18-20km/l in the city.

20km/l in the highway for me is normal, I can do that with my Honda City... pero super effort

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    kicks VL first impressions ...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013

Cup holder situation is bad.
    No rear vents, rear center arm rest.

100K difference over the Cross

really tough decision.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    AG4 is correct ... the engine DOES provide power directly to the electric motor when needed ... we're getting the 2nd gen e-power ...

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast