Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012

No stability control?

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

No stability control?

Didn't think the Kicks would suffer in the "moose test". That was surprising with how high it went on 2 wheels.

So, skinny tires, higher center of gravity and what am I missing? Would stability control have helped it prevent almost tipping over? Wasn't that more for sliding when braking during a turn but wouldn't really stop you from lifting? Not sure. Don't have a car with Stability Control

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Didn't think the Kicks would suffer in the "moose test". That was surprising with how high it went on 2 wheels.

So, skinny tires, higher center of gravity and what am I missing? Would stability control have helped it prevent almost tipping over? Wasn't that more for sliding when braking during a turn but wouldn't really stop you from lifting? Not sure. Don't have a car with Stability Control
    i think to some extent it would prevent a rollover as toyota managed to make the rav4 pass the moose test with an ESP update although there is still a limit to how much it could prevent a rollover as toyota also had to increase tire pressure for the hilux to make it pass the moose test.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

No stability control?
    I think US Kicks have ESC. My kid's Kicks takes a turn much better than my old 06 Sonata which had ESC.

The New 219 Nissan Kicks Available in Rockingham, NC

Also, as someone who actually was involved in a deer collision with my 06 Sonata, I was taught never to attempt that moose maneuver. Without guiding pylons, any car can potentially flip over when attempting to avoid an obstacle. There is no way to predict how people will actually react.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 1st, 2020 at 11:07 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Nissan PH will launch e-Power hybrid with good pricing | Autoindustriya

While it has yet to be confirmed, we do know that it will not be the Note. That's because the five-door hatchback is only made in right-hand drive (RHD). This leaves us with the Kicks e-Power as the only possible model Nissan will reveal for the Philippines.
    the electric motors power the wheels directly. It also has a 1.2-liter three-cylinder gasoline engine which only serves as a generator to the inverter and electric motors. Overall, the Kicks has 129 PS and 260 Nm of torque.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    https://www.carguid3.ph/2022/07/than...ld-be.html?m=1

Walang lead acid battery, at CVT?
    Mukhang okay na alternative sa Corolla Cross Hybrid.

E-power ang nasa space ng transmission. Simplified hybrid na mas approachable sa ordinary motorists sana.

Sa Thailand base model Kicks Epower nasa 760k THB vs 1250k THB ng Corolla Cross GRS HEV.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Curb Weight: 1,350 to 1,358 kg

2022 Nissan Kicks e-Power Drivetrain
    Engine: EM47 AC3 Synchronous Motor
    Maximum Output: 136 PS * 3,410 to 9,697 rpm
    Maximum Torque: 280 Nm * 0 to 3,410 rpm
    Transmission: Single-Speed Gear Reduction
    Generator: 1.2-liter DOHC 12-valve 3-Cylinder (HR12DE)
    From: https://www.carguid3.ph/2022/07/conf...es-is.html?m=1

Instantaneous max torque at 0 rpm. Hehe.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    launching locally on August 2022 ....

kicks.jpg

if this is 1/2 the price of the Corolla Cross Hybrid, this should be interesting.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    if this is 1/2 the price of the Corolla Cross Hybrid, this should be interesting.
    Siguro nasa 1.2M to 1.5M range.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    https://www.carguid3.ph/2022/07/than...ld-be.html?m=1

Walang lead acid battery, at CVT?
    Mukhang okay na alternative sa Corolla Cross Hybrid.

E-power ang nasa space ng transmission. Simplified hybrid na mas approachable sa ordinary motorists sana.

Sa Thailand base model Kicks Epower nasa 760k THB vs 1250k THB ng Corolla Cross GRS HEV.
    Confirmed ba na walang 12V battery? Diba kahit all electric EV meron pa din 12V Battery?

It is intriguing lalo pag naging single speed transmission na itong Epower since walang kinalaman engine sa gulong expect to charge the battery. So it would be great pag nawala na CVT/AT Transmission sa maintenance na iisipin regularly.

Curious as well about the price. how close it would be to TOTL subcompact SUV Turbo (or non Turbo) ICE models ng other brands.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast