New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    almost same size po sa sorento/santa fe ang xtrail. very roomy and comfortable.

no difference between 2015 and 2016. but there already is a 2017 model abroad with new front design.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks. Initially I was wait and see how the 2017 would look like. When it came out... Sige 2016 na lang kunin ko Haha. But the 2017 has better looking steering wheels and probably will have larger stock infotainment screen. But might be more expensive.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    *marcasq
    Congrats! I think you'll be plenty pleased wih the 4x4's power delivery. Acceleration is pretty good, compared to PPVs it is faster off the line.

Fc in the city is bad but on the highway it is pretty good considering it is a 2.5L.

Another good thing about it is there are not many on the road. Even the Forester is more common.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hello. Also considering 4X4 variant. I test drove already and I like the ride, the power, the cabin space and the price (discount).

Any issues from users regarding reliability of the CVT? Parang wala pa akong naririnig na CVT failure sa current Xtrail users unlike the CVTs in the Hondas.

TIA.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post
    Hello. Also considering 4X4 variant. I test drove already and I like the ride, the power, the cabin space and the price (discount).

Any issues from users regarding reliability of the CVT? Parang wala pa akong naririnig na CVT failure sa current Xtrail users unlike the CVTs in the Hondas.

TIA.
    Not sure about Xtronic CVT's lifespan but I like it as it almost drives like a regular a/t. Just don't floor it from standstill. I don't think there are issues if you replace the CVT fluid at recommended intervals.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    *marcasq
    Congrats! I think you'll be plenty pleased wih the 4x4's power delivery. Acceleration is pretty good, compared to PPVs it is faster off the line.

Fc in the city is bad but on the highway it is pretty good considering it is a 2.5L.

Another good thing about it is there are not many on the road. Even the Forester is more common.
    Thanks! Looking forward to driving it! Yeah not a lot of them on the road. Tucson and cx5 and the pickup suvs pa din ang madami. I'm happy to belong to the few who appreciates the x-trail vs the popular choices.

On a side note, there are couple of things that makes the x-trail better than the rogue - the tiptronic mode and the cooled driver side cup holders!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post

TIA.
    Hello Sir, new member here, also interested with the x-trail 4x4, how much discount did your SA gave you? Can you pls share your discount and freebies.
    Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last June, Nissan Mantrade offered me around 70-80k discount on the AWD model. A much bigger discount (more than 100k) was offered on the MY2015 4x2 model.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    *marcasq

Hello, how bad is the FC of 2.5L in the city?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Light city around 7.5 Km/L.
    Heavy traffic around 5-6 Km/L.
    Friday rush hour I don't look at the FE anymore.

My average is around 8.7 Km/L. Around half is (non expressway) highway Kms.