New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat2say View Post
    Rear Aircon Vent

Mga sirs meron bang aircon vent sa second and third row seats. Kindly post pics mga sir kung saan located ang rear ac vent. TIA
    2nd row lang meron. Picture not mine, used it as reference nung umorder ako sa Lamson ng trim sa rear aircon vent. Nasa armrest/console nakakabit.

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1454770227.437140.jpg

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    I modded my front seats to increase the height. So far it feels better for my legs as I have more room to stretch and my thighs are actually resting on the seats. The only problem is the sloping dashboard limits your visibility. Xtrail is now a full blooded crossover!!!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/DSC_2582.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/DSC_2581.jpg
    The links are to pics of the floor mats... How tall are you? The squab is a little short (maybe an inch) but it's ok for me (5'6").

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    The links are to pics of the floor mats... How tall are you? The squab is a little short (maybe an inch) but it's ok for me (5'6").

The 2nd pic is clearer. Look at the left side, there is a black vertical cylinder under the seat. I should have increased it to 1 inch instead of 1.5 inch as I can still adjust the height in the driver's seat. I'm 5'11'' so I can feel the lower seat position more. The perfect seat height is the T30 which they should have retained for T32.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    The 2nd pic is clearer. Look at the left side, there is a black vertical cylinder under the seat. I should have increased it to 1 inch instead of 1.5 inch as I can still adjust the height in the driver's seat. I'm 5'11'' so I can feel the lower seat position more. The perfect seat height is the T30 which they should have retained for T32.
    That's pretty cool. Is it a lot better? Any suggestions for the short squab? Another thing that bothers me aside from the squab is the lack of tilt for the front seats.

Yep, you can feel its crossover-ness specially offroad, with the limited articulation. I wonder if the Xtremer package in Japan has increased articulation.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    hi, have you guys experienced this sound from the steering wheel? like grinding or scratching sound...

https://youtu.be/3RWOvzB2kMg

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Belahans View Post
    hi, have you guys experienced this sound from the steering wheel? like grinding or scratching sound...

Haven't heard it. I'd have that checked.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Belahans View Post

yup. happened to our unit back in july 2015. brought it back to Nissan Q.A. they replaced a part behind the horn pad. sorry i don't recall the exact part. glad it was still under warranty. though the unit has to stay for a day since they have to await the part from the plant.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
    yup. happened to our unit back in july 2015. brought it back to Nissan Q.A. they replaced a part behind the horn pad. sorry i don't recall the exact part. glad it was still under warranty. though the unit has to stay for a day since they have to await the part from the plant.
    thanks for the reply.. dalin ko na lang sa casa to let them check.. lagyan ko sana WD-40 kaso baka masita hehehe

p.s. tumutunog lang siya pag pakaliwa ang kabig.. pag pakanan wala or maybe mahina lang...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    That's pretty cool. Is it a lot better? Any suggestions for the short squab? Another thing that bothers me aside from the squab is the lack of tilt for the front seats.

Yep, you can feel its crossover-ness specially offroad, with the limited articulation. I wonder if the Xtremer package in Japan has increased articulation.
    For me it's a lot better, visibility from all sides is better. Even the rear view mirror is exactly eye level already. The only issue is that the elbow rests are lower for your arms to rest. You can try raising only the front part of the seat for a higher tilt. One more that bothers me is the tilt of the rear seats isn't enough. Your back is still straight at the furthest angle which makes it harder to sleep. Is there a way to bypass the angle?

No reviews for the Xtremer package and I'm also curious how it rides.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Haven't heard it. I'd have that checked.
    I will check that but I think I hear some faint noises during hard steering. It doesn't happen all the time so I thought it's just normal.

There is one thing that I sometimes hear, it's between the door and the aircon vent on the driver's side. There is like a vibration noise when driving fast. I looked at the door panel and I noticed there is a space between the panel and the door. Maybe the air is vibrating the panel during high speeds?
    Last edited by sachiel; February 10th, 2016 at 05:48 PM.