New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGunn View Post
    The zero gravity seats failed me after driving for 5 straight hours. my back was sore after the drive.
    Maybe your seat is reclined a little too much? If it is reclined too much the back muscles are compensating abit then maybe causing the soreness.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hi! Planning to buy the xtrail 4x2, ask ko lang kung saan ok bumili with ok freebies, just ask Nissan Shaw, roof rail is already included in the 4x2, inclusive na rin un leather seats, tint(vkool), matting, early warning device and tools. I ask kung pwede na nila i free yun sensor and foglight babalikan pa raw nila ako hehe.. So balik sa question ko san ok bumili in terms of service and freebies

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdng View Post
    Hi! Planning to buy the xtrail 4x2, ask ko lang kung saan ok bumili with ok freebies, just ask Nissan Shaw, roof rail is already included in the 4x2, inclusive na rin un leather seats, tint(vkool), matting, early warning device and tools. I ask kung pwede na nila i free yun sensor and foglight babalikan pa raw nila ako hehe.. So balik sa question ko san ok bumili in terms of service and freebies
    Try a manager of southwoods. Sister co.shaw Ian Isla (0917) 803 5138

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Try a manager of southwoods. Sister co.shaw Ian Isla (0917) 803 5138
    Thanks! Will call!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    *sir jrdng sorry po at nagpalit na po pala bagong no. si sir Ian Isla eto po bago (0915) 842 3827

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGunn View Post
    The zero gravity seats failed me after driving for 5 straight hours. my back was sore after the drive.
    Failed me too. Baguio run to break in and my back ached when we got to Urdaneta. Moved seat forward a bit for the way back. Will see if it would help.

Odo right now is 1001. Average shown is around 7.4 (worst is 3.4 in Manila traffic and 9.9 during this trip). Will check mileage with the comp and manual system when we get back.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post
    Failed me too. Baguio run to break in and my back ached when we got to Urdaneta. Moved seat forward a bit for the way back. Will see if it would help.

Odo right now is 1001. Average shown is around 7.4 (worst is 3.4 in Manila traffic and 9.9 during this trip). Will check mileage with the comp and manual system when we get back.
    Here's the thing about the alleged zero gravity seats -- when I asked the sales associate at the dealership, hindi daw ZR seats ang X-Trail, despite what the early literature and reviews that went out for our cars says. NP300 lang daw ang ZR. Not sure if some of you noticed -- the early test drive vehicles given to automotive journalists were not the same as the locally released versions. Most noticeable is the test drive versions had panoramic sunroofs (see Botchi Santos' top gear vid on the X-Trail). Now I can't confirm or deny this (I don't own an NP300); just sharing the info that the sales folks at Nissan Westgate told me.

And am I the only one who thinks the front seats' head rests are positioned too far forward? Unfortunately there's no adjustment on these things.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post

Here's the thing about the alleged zero gravity seats -- when I asked the sales associate at the dealership, hindi daw ZR seats ang X-Trail, despite the early literature and reviews that went out for our cars. NP300 lang daw ang ZR. Not sure if some of you noticed -- the early test drive vehicles given to automotive journalists were not the same as the locally released versions. Most noticeable is the test drive versions had panoramic sunroofs (see Botchi Santos' top gear vid on the X-Trail). Now I can't confirm or deny this (I don't own an NP300); just sharing the info that the sales folks at Nissan Westgate told me.

And am I the only one who thinks the front seats' head rests are positioned too far forward? Unfortunately there's no adjustment on these things.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    T32 guys -- Has anyone gone for their first 1K inspection? What do they do? Inspection nga lang ba talaga? Or is their an oil change?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by irmscher View Post
    T32 guys -- Has anyone gone for their first 1K inspection? What do they do? Inspection nga lang ba talaga? Or is their an oil change?
    Bringing in ours tomorrow. Clocked 1250km total with our Baguio run. Will update after.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by irmscher View Post
    Here's the thing about the alleged zero gravity seats -- when I asked the sales associate at the dealership, hindi daw ZR seats ang X-Trail, despite the early literature and reviews that went out for our cars. NP300 lang daw ang ZR. Not sure if some of you noticed -- the early test drive vehicles given to automotive journalists were not the same as the locally released versions. Most noticeable is the test drive versions had panoramic sunroofs (see Botchi Santos' top gear vid on the X-Trail). Now I can't confirm or deny this (I don't own an NP300); just sharing the info that the sales folks at Nissan Westgate told me.

Headrests are ok with me although it would have been better if it were adjustable.

Seats were a lot better on the way back when I moved it forward one click. I guess the pedals were a bit too far to make the drive comfortable. Hehehe.