New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by skylightpigeon View Post
    May tv na yan sir? Kakulay b nang oem glossy black yung housing na kasama? Ganda! All oem function like steering wheel ctrl. and usb aux retained?:-)
    You sir seem very keen on having the ability to watch TV in the car.

No TV tuner built in, but can be added on (you can think of this head unit as a monitor too). It has a bunch of AUX inputs, in case you want to add devices like a TV tuner for instance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

May tv na yan sir? Kakulay b nang oem glossy black yung housing na kasama? Ganda! All oem function like steering wheel ctrl. and usb aux retained?:-)

No TV tuner built in, but can be added on (you can think of this head unit as a monitor too). It has a bunch of AUX inputs, in case you want to add devices like a TV tuner for instance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Almost sure this driver doesnt knows
    how to use cvt....

http://www.autoindustriya.com/review...d-7seater.html

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by irmscher View Post

Yes, you can install an ABS-CBN black box. I plan to do that in a couple of months.

Piano black or glossy black yung housing.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Almost sure this driver doesnt know
    how to use cvt....

http://www.autoindustriya.com/review...d-7seater.html
    spell check 👾

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    hi, question lang guys if your x-trail makes a "tok" noise when you yank on the steering wheel left to right at a quick pace while not moving, mine does.. but when moving it makes no unusual noise... hmm!

p.s. the "tok" sound can be heard on the steering wheel itself

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hi, question lang guys if your x-trail makes a "tok" noise when you yank on the steering wheel left to right at a quick pace while not moving, mine does.. but when moving it makes no unusual noise... hmm!

p.s. the "tok" sound can be heard on the steering wheel itself
    Before wala? Naka on na yun engine? Mileage?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Before wala? Naka on na yun engine? Mileage?
    actually di ko sure dati kung wala.. ngayon ko lang natry gawin yun e. yup engine on, 3K odometer

but if moving kahit gaano kabilis ko ikabig wala naman tunog..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    actually di ko sure dati kung wala.. ngayon ko lang natry gawin yun e. yup engine on, 3K odometer

but if moving kahit gaano kabilis ko ikabig wala naman tunog..
    Request steering column assembly check. Upper and lower. Tok sound is not normal in my opinion.

parts.nissanusa.com lists that as 1900USD hehehe. Pa warranty check mo na.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Just reached the 2,000 KM mark. FC improved already, mixed city and highway FC now at 10.6 KM/L. This includes spirited highway runs reaching up to 170kph with 4 adults, 2 kids, and a trunk full of bags. ECO mode was not used at all.

The zero gravity seats failed me after driving for 5 straight hours. my back was sore after the drive.

Just reached the 2,000 KM mark. FC improved already, mixed city and highway FC now at 10.6 KM/L. This includes spirited highway runs reaching up to 170kph with 4 adults, 2 kids, and a trunk full of bags. ECO mode was not used at all.

The zero gravity seats failed me after driving for 5 straight hours. my back was sore after the drive.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Wow, great FC right there! My best average so far has only been 7.4 km/l, although my mileage is only 960km. Do hope to hit double digits like you are.

Do you guys find the headrests are jutting out a bit too far forward? I'm really tempted to bring it to Seatmate and have them adjust the angle of the driver's side headrest.

Wow, great FC right there! My best average so far has only been 7.4 km/l, although my mileage is only 960km. Do hope to hit double digits like you are.

Do you guys find the headrests are jutting out a bit too far forward? I'm really tempted to bring it to Seatmate and have them adjust the angle of the driver's side headrest.