New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post
    Not really made for the XTrail. Need a panel kit for it to work although the unit already has an interface for steering wheel controls. The one I'll be missing still is the iMid display.
    If it fits with the panel of our existing frame then that is a good mod. It's hard to find branded head units for our Xtrails. Another con I noticed is that the microphone isn't that good. I need to talk louder compared to the stock head unit for them to hear my voice. I don't know if there is a way to improve microphone sensitivity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post
    Not really made for the XTrail. Need a panel kit for it to work although the unit already has an interface for steering wheel controls. The one I'll be missing still is the iMid display.
    If it fits with the panel of our existing frame then that is a good mod. It's hard to find branded head units for our Xtrails. Another con I noticed is that the microphone isn't that good. I need to talk louder compared to the stock head unit for them to hear my voice. I don't know if there is a way to improve microphone sensitivity.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Does anyone notice that the CVT is still at "gear" 4 at 80km/h speed? It's easy to climb up the gears from start but when I get to high speed, I have a hard time reaching 100km/h unless I press the gas harder which will exceed 2k rpm. When I tried to shift to manual mode, my gear is still at 4th gear. I expect it to be at least 5th gear already at 80km/h. Does anyone experience this?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The newer 4x4 models have softer leather material than the one I bought. It's way better than the fabric seat already and my current leather seats. I told my casa that I want to change my leather to the softer one. Hope to get a reply next week.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ive seen a lot of this in Tokyo, specicslly ni Akihabara electric town district, usually mga young Japs may dala. It looks good there even if it's bare. Dito kasi yun parang fully loaded ang xtrails sa tin

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Sir Blooperoo, Sir Irmcher need you help on wiring the head unit. I sent you a pm hope you are able to reply. Thanks in Advance

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Sir Blooperoo, Sir Irmscher need you help on wiring the head unit. I sent you a pm hope you are able to reply. Thanks in Advance

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Hello. Choosing between this 4x2 and the all new tucson S. Which is about the same 1.3ishM price.

Anyone wants to share ano best offer freebies,upgrades and discount meron for xtrail 4x2 and ano branch? Thanks guys.

P.s. medyo worried lang ako doon sa mga nag cocomplain ng back and leg pain long drives. Kasi i am big hipped.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderloo View Post
    Hello. Choosing between this 4x2 and the all new tucson S. Which is about the same 1.3ishM price.

Anyone wants to share ano best offer freebies,upgrades and discount meron for xtrail 4x2 and ano branch? Thanks guys.

P.s. medyo worried lang ako doon sa mga nag cocomplain ng back and leg pain long drives. Kasi i am big hipped.
    Is the all new Tucson out already? I haven't seen any media news about it. For freebies, always ask for the backup sensors, the 4 sensors type. My casa gave me only the 2 sensor type which is a mistake on my part since I didn't notice there are two kinds.

If you're worried of back or leg pains, I suggest you reupholster your seats with a thicker padding from a 3rd party. Don't get the casa leather as it can deform during long drives. I'm starting to feel the fabric seats give better support than the leather ones.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Is the all new Tucson out already? I haven't seen any media news about it. For freebies, always ask for the backup sensors, the 4 sensors type. My casa gave me only the 2 sensor type which is a mistake on my part since I didn't notice there are two kinds.

If you're worried of back or leg pains, I suggest you reupholster your seats with a thicker padding from a 3rd party. Don't get the casa leather as it can deform during long drives. I'm starting to feel the fabric seats give better support than the leather ones.
    Hi. Yes all new tucson is out already

Thanks for the sensor tips.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderloo View Post
    Hi. Yes all new tucson is out already

Thanks for the sensor tips.
    Really? Which Hyundai branch has a unit? I didn't see it at P. Tamo branch. I see many Everests already so the compact SUV segment will have a hard time.