New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1432999374.845449.jpg
    Android headunit 2015 Nissan X-Trail (Nissan Rogue)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post
    sir how much inabot nyan headunit? diy install?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by skylightpigeon View Post
    sir how much inabot nyan headunit? diy install?
    $488 plus local tax 1427.21. Di ko pa nakabit. Will DIY it malamang. It came with panel removing tools. Free din yung rear camera pero mali pinadala. Running the wires of the camera, saka na yung kabit pag meron na akong tamang camera.

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1433037322.885320.jpg

Screen compared to an iPad Air

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1433037379.021971.jpg

Took less than a week to arrive.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    $488 plus local tax 1427.21. Di ko pa nakabit. Will DIY it malamang. It came with panel removing tools. Free din yung rear camera pero mali pinadala. Running the wires of the camera, saka na yung kabit pag meron na akong tamang camera.

san link nyan sir? yung nakita ko kasi is $680. Ganda nyan pag nakabit na!

10.1" Pure Android 4.2 Car Stereo Sat Navi Headunit For Nissan Qashqai X Trail 2014 2015 Audio Video Radio 1G CPU No DVD-in Car DVD from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Nice! So you got that kind instead huh. I saw that too pero preferred the OEM look of the one with hardware buttons. Sorry for the late reply -- I was overseas. Actually yung sa akin hindi ko pa din nakakabit. Hopefully I'll get around to doing that next weekend.

This is the one I got: MXTRON For Nissan X Trail Android DVD GPS Navigation, Supports Factory 360 View Camera, XTrail Android WiFi GPS Navigation-in Car DVD from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Napakabit mo na fogs mo from Lamson? If yes, does the indicator for the rear fog on the instrument cluster light up when you have the foglamps switched on? Not a big deal, but would be great if it does, though baka enabled lang talaga yun kung OEM stalk switch ang gamit.

Wala kang balak kumuha kay Lamson ng roof rails?

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Did you have to claim it from post office? Not bad na din yung tax na siningil sa iyo -- works out to be about 6% of the item value. I forgot to mention that I had mine sent to a friend in HK who happened to be planning a vacation here about a week after I ordered. So didn't have to pay any taxes.

Kabit mo na yan. Madali lang naman kalasin ang HU ng Xtrail.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Did you have to claim it from post office? Not bad na din yung tax na siningil sa iyo -- works out to be about 6% of the item value. I forgot to mention that I had mine sent to a friend in HK who happened to be planning a vacation here about a week after I ordered. So didn't have to pay any taxes.

Kabit mo na yan. Madali lang naman kalasin ang HU ng Xtrail.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    tapos na yata yung 35% off sale, pag click ko nang view item $680 na e

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by irmscher View Post
    Nice! So you got that kind instead huh. I saw that too pero preferred the OEM look of the one with hardware buttons. Sorry for the late reply -- I was overseas. Actually yung sa akin hindi ko pa din nakakabit. Hopefully I'll get around to doing that next weekend.

This is the one I got: MXTRON For Nissan X Trail Android DVD GPS Navigation, Supports Factory 360 View Camera, XTrail Android WiFi GPS Navigation-in Car DVD from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Napakabit mo na fogs mo from Lamson? If yes, does the indicator for the rear fog on the instrument cluster light up when you have the foglamps switched on? Not a big deal, but would be great if it does, though baka enabled lang talaga yun kung OEM stalk switch ang gamit.

Wala kang balak kumuha kay Lamson ng roof rails?
    mukhang ok din yan sir, may DVD just in case kailangnin. Patingin ako mga sir pag nakabit na ha

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    mukhang ok din yan sir, may DVD just in case kailangnin. Patingin ako mga sir pag nakabit na ha
    Sir actually madaming klase sa Aliexpress. Try doing a keyword search for "Nissan X-trail Android". Two types yan: one is yung parang tablet like yung kay blooperoo, then the other kind is like mine, with the hardware buttons. Nagkakatalo lang sila sa:
    - harness and sockets at the back of the head unit
    - OS version (some are running Android 4.4; others are on 4.2.2)
    - Android launcher that they're using -- as you can see magkakaiba itsura ng home screen nila. Some are better designed than others
    - Screen resolution
    - slight differences in button layouts across units

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sir actually madaming klase sa Aliexpress. Try doing a keyword search for "Nissan X-trail Android". Two types yan: one is yung parang tablet like yung kay blooperoo, then the other kind is like mine, with the hardware buttons. Nagkakatalo lang sila sa:
    - harness and sockets at the back of the head unit
    - OS version (some are running Android 4.4; others are on 4.2.2)
    - Android launcher that they're using -- as you can see magkakaiba itsura ng home screen nila. Some are better designed than others
    - Screen resolution
    - slight differences in button layouts across units