The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Balang araw bibili din ako sylphy.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Naiingit ako sa inyo, I also am drooling for this baby. 19 or 20' rims lang to, tapos ang opposiyon.
    Hehehhe...bili ka na.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Balang araw bibili din ako sylphy.
    see you soon !!!

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jefskie View Post
    sir mababa din ba ang DP kapag sa bank? medyo 150k pababa lang kasi ang kaya kong idown
    *jetski

Flexible naman ang banks usually. They can work with a downpayment that is acceptable to your dealer. As I stated, I was exploring either 20% dp or 30% dp with a 24 month or 36 month payment scheme.

If in house sa Nissan N.E., they would have given a 45k discount on whatever dp method I chose. If sa bank, that discount would be reduced to just 13k.

After I computed for the financed amount, the different in my total cashout and the interest paid, I still had saved about 65k php with my bank eventhough chattel mortage and insurance was not free with my bank.

*horsepower

I can't use a rear camera even if they gave me one because the 1.6CVT doesn't come with a screen, just a radio. =P. I find the visibility of the Sylphy to be more than enough already =)

Chose the 1.6 mainly because it has better efficiency in the jc08 cycle than the 1.8 in highway driving from what I read. I was really contemplating hard on the 1.8 because of the additional features but they are things I feel I could go without. Saved a bit in consideration for other expenses. hehe!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Haggle for a free rearcam. The trick is not to hurry and appear excited.
    Ouch! Now that will be a problem. My dad keep coming back on the dealership. he seems more excited than me.
    Thanks for the heads up! Will the rear cam be compatible on the sony dvd system?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Haven't gotten our 1.6 CVT yet but we put it all thru our bank.

*Krazeyrock - when you said you paid in cash, full pyament and only got 10k discount? Just need to verify what you meant.

The freebies are of course the things you paid for and my agent is very upfront with me as I was very upfront with her.

I had both bank and Nissan compute for 24 and 36 month term with a 20 and 30% dp. Overall, going through bank is still preferred option as I saved about 60k php in interest payments even with the insurance and chattel mortgage not being included with my bank loan. (This is for a 36 month installment).

For the DP, I got a 13kphp discount so the amount financed is still fixed. DI is 0.5% which is quite negligible and I found acceptable as it only adds a total of about 3k php to the amount financed in interest, rather than losing the 13k php discount on the DP.

As per agreement, included items are EWD, LTO 3yr, Seat Cover, V kool Tint.. I forgot about matting but not really a big deal for me. 1k and 5k PMS labor only is free, parts/supplies not included. Rust proof included is factory 2 layer rustproofing, not 1 layer like those of Honda, Toyota and Mitsu. But I'll still have to check when I do get the unit.
    Yup! We will be paying in cash. By the way, they will be giving me 2 sets of matting. The first is the original factory provided matting with the sylphy logo and the standard matting. The tint is solar if I recalled it correctly.
    Does the 2 layer rust proofing comes as standard from factory or you need to request for it?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    *jetski

Flexible naman ang banks usually. They can work with a downpayment that is acceptable to your dealer. As I stated, I was exploring either 20% dp or 30% dp with a 24 month or 36 month payment scheme.

If in house sa Nissan N.E., they would have given a 45k discount on whatever dp method I chose. If sa bank, that discount would be reduced to just 13k.

After I computed for the financed amount, the different in my total cashout and the interest paid, I still had saved about 65k php with my bank eventhough chattel mortage and insurance was not free with my bank.

*horsepower

I can't use a rear camera even if they gave me one because the 1.6CVT doesn't come with a screen, just a radio. =P. I find the visibility of the Sylphy to be more than enough already =)

Chose the 1.6 mainly because it has better efficiency in the jc08 cycle than the 1.8 in highway driving from what I read. I was really contemplating hard on the 1.8 because of the additional features but they are things I feel I could go without. Saved a bit in consideration for other expenses. hehe!
    How did you managed to avail for the 13k discount? We will also be getting our sylphy from nissan north edsa. They only told us the discount is only 10k. we also asked an agent from commonwealth and just the same. I will try to ask my agent tomorrow.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by krazeyrock View Post
    How did you managed to avail for the 13k discount? We will also be getting our sylphy from nissan north edsa. They only told us the discount is only 10k. we also asked an agent from commonwealth and just the same. I will try to ask my agent tomorrow.
    *krazeyrock

You are paying straight cash. I am paying through bank financing. The reason for the 3k difference, is because I am incorporating the 0.5% D.I. which is about 3.5k php in peso value. =)

So you didn't really lose out since I technically still shouldered that 3k difference in the amortization, which was distributed over 2 years. =)

As for the rustproofing, I am still curious about it and wouldn't really be able to answer you til now. I checked their display units and I can't see that they have been rustproofed. So I guess the rustproofing being straight from the factory is only light clear coat. If it's 2 layer rust proofing, it should be a bit thick and "Greyish" to "blackish". And it won't be a smooth finish. I'd have to check the unit when I get it to be sure they did do it and I will really have it done by Nissan if it is delivered with just a clear light undercoat/rustproofing.

If done outside for a sedan, I recall pricing at gas stations is about 3k php, if I am not mistaken. I recall our old Revo cost us about 4k php to have it rustproofed 2 layers. =) If done in casa, the cost usually almost doubles. So that is a peso value which is also significant. =)

Oh, if anyone is wondering if you can buy the vehicle without DI, sure you can. But you will lose out on the 13k php discount on the downpayment which isn't worth it. the 0.5% DI is well worth the 13k php discount on the dp. something I am willing to accept and isn't hard to swallow compared to the 3 to 5% DI I got from Mazda when I inquired about the Mazda 3.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SELEGNA_35 View Post
    Wow, we are getting plenty. thats good news, if people will only compare the sylphy from other cars without biase to brand and resale value, definitely with the 1.8 engine, transmission, aircon etc... the sylphy is the one to choose.

Horsepower, may i know who your SA in nissan shaw?
    Quote Originally Posted by krazeyrock View Post
    Ouch! Now that will be a problem. My dad keep coming back on the dealership. he seems more excited than me.
    Thanks for the heads up! Will the rear cam be compatible on the sony dvd system?
    Yes, it's compatible and integral. When you select R, it automatically streams the video, no more fiddling with the stereo.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Bose na rin ba speakers ng Sylphy like the Altima?

2013 Nissan Sentra aka Sylphy