New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Walang Water Wetter sa ACE.

At Shang EDSA Plaza, they have RP Purple Ice at HANS Tools.

You can buy Water Wetter from the race shops such as Speedlab and Autoplus. Baka sa sulit meron din.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I had my coolant replace at shell and used their coolant brand, but to my amazement the radiator only took 6 liters instead of 12 like the manual indicate what gives??

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TONDOBOY1979 View Post
    I had my coolant replace at shell and used their coolant brand, but to my amazement the radiator only took 6 liters instead of 12 like the manual indicate what gives??
    Nagbaklas ba kayo ng thermostat to drain? If not, most likely may naiwan pa na tubig sa engine block.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Nagbaklas ba kayo ng thermostat to drain? If not, most likely may naiwan pa na tubig sa engine block.
    no we did not remove the thermostat.is there a way to drain the coolant in the engine without removing the thermostat? or how to drain the left over coolant in the engine ? we even drain coolant in the sub radiator.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TONDOBOY1979 View Post
    no we did not remove the thermostat.is there a way to drain the coolant in the engine without removing the thermostat? or how to drain the left over coolant in the engine ? we even drain coolant in the sub radiator.
    actually i have been told to drain all the coolant out of the system engine/radiator you have to run the engine and disconnect one of the hose while running the engine to pump out all the coolant inside the system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12