New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I just saw this in the Nissan US website... I like the front but I don't like the back.. Parang Mini Cooper.. Sa Mini Cooper cute.. pero dito parang hindi bagay kasi malaki siya.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I agree! I like the front styling, looks good even from the side profile. However, I hate the back. They should have sloped it a bit, even shortened it a little. As it is, it looks like a funeral car

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I just saw one in our streets this morning. I think they are using it for a photo shoot for a commercial or something as it has cameras mounted on its sides and was driving really slow along downton Vancouver.

The color was silver and it looks way better in person than in the pictures. The van also has the 18" wheels on it so I am guessing it is a LE version.

The back is more of a nissan cube as it has ala wrap around glass on the back.

true it looks like a oversize mini but somehow when you see it in person the proportions are okay.

The new toyota sienna is the bad boy nowadays in terms for size and styling. it doesn't pretend to be like something else like the Honda Odyssey

Wish this is available in the Philippines.

2011 All New Nissan Quest