New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Nissan Libis store manager told me. He said 2010 might be the year that Nissan releases new models, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. He only mentioned Xtrail and Teana but I think Versa is long way overdue here.
    Im starting to doubt again... It's been like this over and over again. In the Tiida thread, the nex Xtrail thread and everything, it's always been mentioned that an SA said this and that, and until now no updates in the line up... Well, let's just keep our fingers crossed that this time the SAs are actually telling something realistic.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    saw this yesterday along Skyway Sucat exit together with a Nissan 370GT Fuga. both had no plates and naka-hazard. medio malayo pala ung look nya sa current Teana na mukhang big sentra lang na may malaking headlamps.

OT: it was the first time for me to see a Fuga.. ganda pala nun napakabilis lang magpatakbo nung dalawa, nde ko tuloy napicturan!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I saw Teana too yesterday along edsa in front of Crame..
    Its plate number is HRF ***..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I remember back in the 90s, Nissan had one of the strongest line up in the local car market. We had the Bluebird, Maxima and Cefiro all battling out the Galant and Corona, single midsize offerings from other brands. They also had the Cedric to battle out the Crown (nalampaso nga lang ng Crown). And the mainstream Sentra is available in everyway possible including a wagon form and a diesel variant.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I know something that everybody else is fighting about. wait and see. 2010 is our return ehehehehehehe. BTW i do have pics. kaya lang bawal ipost papagalitan ako ehehehehehehe.

NINO
    TEAM NISSAN

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by njgarin View Post
    I know something that everybody else is fighting about. wait and see. 2010 IS OUR RETURN ehehehehehehe. BTW i do have pics. kaya lang bawal ipost papagalitan ako ehehehehehehe.
    hmm.. made me feel excited..
    What model is every body fighting about anyway? Hmm, my bet is Sentra.
    Or it could be Xtrail, then Versa, or Teana? Oh, yeah, Pathfinder too. and Rogue or Qashqai?
    So many beautiful models kasi are not here in the country
    NINO
    TEAM NISSAN
    Are you from the company? How was the change brought upon? Like a new management?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    There will be new models thats for sure. just cant tell you guys what they are. Magagalit NMPI baka di nila maubos remaining units. Dealer wise connected ako.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    There will be new models thats for sure. just cant tell you guys what they are. Magagalit NMPI baka di nila maubos remaining units. Dealer wise connected ako.
    xtrail or sentra lng toh since hindi na binebenta ng nissan ang teana

i wonder what hahaha...wla bang hint dyan sir?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Alam ko na yung iba dyan.. The new gen Teana and Murano is one of them.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    My bet:
    remaining units = Sentra GX
    replacement = Versa (please not the Tiida/Latio nameplate)

remaining units = Sentra GSX/GS
    replacement = Bluebird Sylphy (i just home they keep the Sentra nameplate)

remaining units = Xtrail
    replacement = Xtrail & Rogue

I hope they bring the complete vehicle lineup of Nissan Taiwan:
    370z, GT-r, Murano & Teana Cabstar, anyone?

and since China-ASEAN agreement is effective by January 1, there's hope that CBU will be priced cheaper. Also with JPEPA also to take full effect by 2010...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
2010 Nissan Teana