New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ok so what tickles your pickle...this or the current Camry?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I`ll give it to the Nissan.

:drool:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    nakita ko sya dati sa PICC at dami nila, ginamit sa 2007 ASEAN Ministerial Meeting.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    I like the drop towards the rear end, sort of like a Maybach styling
    The drop reminds me of the Altima... yep. il reserve my judgment when i see it in real.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdiesel_4D56 View Post
    nakita ko sya dati sa PICC at dami nila, ginamit sa 2007 ASEAN Ministerial Meeting.
    yep... i had been reading articles of Bangkok Post online and this has been around in Thai for quite some time... proof that we are delayed.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sure raw lalabas yun new Teana next year but di pa confirmed yun actual date. Ang sure lng is the new Xtrail which will be released first quarter next year.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    the accord and camry should start to get scared.....

If this is coming next year, priced right, and coupled with the best advertising campaign to promote this car, this will sell like pancakes.

IF this is really coming next year, let us all clap for NMPI... It has only been a year after Teana was introduced globally and they're bringing it here right away. Best record since Yulon took over.

Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Sure raw lalabas yun new Teana next year but di pa confirmed yun actual date. Ang sure lng is the new Xtrail which will be released first quarter next year.
    how did you know?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    In Singapore, Teana is one of the most popular cars you will see in the streets together with Camry. Not so much on Accords.

Surprisingly, they are still using the name Cefiro on that model.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    The back end resembles the latest USDM Maxima. The front is a mix of Altima/Infiniti G. Is this marketed along the category of Camry and Accord?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOver17 View Post
    the accord and camry should start to get scared.....

If this is coming next year, priced right, and coupled with the best advertising campaign to promote this car, this will sell like pancakes.

IF this is really coming next year, let us all clap for NMPI... It has only been a year after Teana was introduced globally and they're bringing it here right away. Best record since Yulon took over.

how did you know?
    Nissan Libis store manager told me. He said 2010 might be the year that Nissan releases new models, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. He only mentioned Xtrail and Teana but I think Versa is long way overdue here.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    This is the PhDM version of the USDM Altima, right?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2010 Nissan Teana