New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Densker View Post
    I own one and this is a very reliable car(aircon, steering, etc) and also spacious(trunk, passenger). It will serve its purpose well.
    hi im che from nissan. If you have querries regarding sentra please feel free to contact me at 09275067920 or email me at nichcheriq_15*yahoo.com.

Che
    Sales Professional

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    we have the same problem, my family of 4 is leaning towards buying an i10 however is still think that nissan gx is the one we need. One point I would like to raise is that the weight of the nissan gx could not be found on the brochure, and the sales agent could not answer my inquiry regarding the weight of the gx.
    this makes me conclude that nissan might be hiding something, though we all know that the car is underpowered for a full size sedan.
    any other reason why we should choose nissan?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Sentra's curb weight is 1,140 KG and it's no secret. Google gave it 0.19sec so i doubt if Nissan will hide it deliberately and is in cahoots with Ford since their brochures for the Fiesta don't have it either...

i10 is at 925KG so malaki difference in weight.

though i have an M/T, i know some who have the 1.3 AT version and are quite happy with their cars; some even modded their cars with 17" rims and heavy sound set-up.

test drive the A/T, both i10 and Sentra, and load it with your family when you take it for a spin. if you don't get the feel you want, they it ain't for you.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    if it is for your wife, i1o will be better, but if it is family car that you will also use, then the sentra gx is much better. its biggest disadvantage is it is quite heavy for a 1.3 engine but said disadvanatage is also its advsantage over the i10 since you can fit more people more comportably in a sentra. in an i10 you will have little trunk space and is not really ideal if you will be travelling with many bags/luggages. in a sentra you will not also feel intimidated by large buses when travelling in slex/nlex.

though the downside of the sentra is it quite old design compared to the i10 and it does not have airbags, abs or ebd, dont know if i10 have said safety devices.

sentra na ka alloy wheels kana unlike un the i10 na i think if i am not mistaken na steel rims with hubcaps pa.

if you will chose a sentra, mas ok ung gx sport model since naka power sidemirror na sya with led side indicator na sa side mirror.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    nissan 1.3 gx is better than i10 or get the lancer 1.6 cedia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2009 Nissan Sentra 1.3 GX (A/T)