New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    *Densker/sachiel

2.875M ang sabi sakin. Bale 3.1M - 2.875M = 225K ang nabawas. Saang dealers niyo nakuha prices niyo? :D

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *boybi

Talaga? D ko napansin yun. Check ko uli sa dealer kung di nag recline. Yan ang turnoff sa akin sa Tucson.

*ocd

I checked at Nissan Gallery Libis. May unit sila dun but yun Teana ang tinignan ko.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Murano CrossCabriolet!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    nagrerecline ang back seat baka hindi mo nahatak yung pulley.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun_banjo View Post
    nagrerecline ang back seat baka hindi mo nahatak yung pulley.
    Already tried that but still kinda cramped.Then again mas maganda ang Murano over sa X3 at Q5 IMHO!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it nice but na turn off lang ako sa murano when my neighbor cant get out of his driveway because of the snow about 1 ft lol he had to ram it before he got out.

for the money i would still get the V8 pathfinder and has 4 low and seats 7 lol VK56 is really nice

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    eggman, I am 6'2" and no way I feel cramped on the back seat of the murano even if the front driver seat is set to my dimensions unless the demo car you saw has the front seats all the way back. The Murano has the most spacious back seats i have ever seen in a mid size SUV. unless you are a 300lb guy with ala 7 month old fat tummy then yes you will feel cramped on the back seat (I think on all cars). speaking of getting trap on snow i got trap to in my driveway with the same +/- 13" of snow and ice but the funny thing is that my neighbor's X5 got trap as well and we just looked at each other and started shoveling the white stuff out of the way. the murano is not a true 4x4 most of the time it only runs on 2 wheels unless it senses a slip you can't even run the AWD lock on past 15 kph and on even pavement as it will damage the differential.

I'll get the pathfinder if i know i'll be climbing mountains and going through floods a lot of time but if you are meeting clients there is no way a pathfinder will do good for your PR.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I see..

SL 4WD variant lang ang Murano sa Philippines at mas maliit ang rims nya kaysa sa Limited variant.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    wala sa website ng nissan philippines ang murano ah. ano ba ang standard features ng phil. spec murano? i can't imagine a SL that cost almost 3M there. parang hold-dap yan sa potential murano buyers. parang 1.3 million goes to the pockets of the importers

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun_banjo View Post
    wala sa website ng nissan philippines ang murano ah. ano ba ang standard features ng phil. spec murano? i can't imagine a SL that cost almost 3M there. parang hold-dap yan sa potential murano buyers. parang 1.3 million goes to the pockets of the importers
    Same lang ng SL 4WD variant sa U.S and other LHD markets without the navigation system and bigger chrome rims ng Limited 4WD variant ng Murano.

The Murano is a hoot to drive..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2009 Nissan Murano