New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Saw one on display as a raffle at Makati Shangri-La kanina... All you have to do is spend P10,000 (TEN THOUSAND) on a meal at any restaurant at the Makati Shangri-la and you get a raffle ticket to win this baby...

Its P3.5M... Its not MURAno its more like MAHALno (corny)
    3.1 Million Pesos yan ngayon. SL Premium ang dinala rito nang UMC-Nissan kaya nagkaganyan ang presyo.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    isang mini cooper at isang genesis coupe na lang.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Maganda rin talaga ang features ng Murano SL Premium:

http://www.nissan.com.vn/en/web/mode...home/hpage.htm

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Saw one today sa hong kong, GANDA!!! if only i have a cool 4M pesos hehehehhe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Saw one today sa hong kong, GANDA!!! if only i have a cool 4M pesos hehehehhe
    3.1 Million pesos yan!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    3.1 Million pesos yan!
    Hehehe yung sobra pang accessories at gas hahahahaha

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Features ng new Murano is great. It justifies the price. You get a DVD 2DIN radio set up with 11.1 speaker system from BOSE which I consider one of the best in sound systems so the entertainment system on this baby is sure better than the ones you have at home sana lang pwede ikabit sa 30" LCD HDTV para makapanood ng todo ehehehehe. Also it has cruise control, 6 airbags ( 2 front and 4 curtains ), inteligent key system and push button start, dual sunroofs, all power seat adjustments, 18" rims, and the powerplant of a 350Z(270HP) thats why we call it the Z51. A/T with Xtronic system (Manual Mode). HID head lights which points to the direction your going (useful on curves), back up camera, 350Z guages, and automatic rear doors. marami pa e lagay ko nalang pagdating ng brochures. Will also post pics soon. We have one sa showroom namin e. I see this as a crossover on steroids. It will run really fast. Buyers of this car will not mind the gas consumption. Sabi nga nila if you can buy a 3 million car then gas consumption should not be an issue for you. Ehehehehehe.

Ninyo
    Team Nissan

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by njgarin View Post
    Features ng new Murano is great. It justifies the price. You get a DVD 2DIN radio set up with 11.1 speaker system from BOSE which I consider one of the best in sound systems so the entertainment system on this baby is sure better than the ones you have at home sana lang pwede ikabit sa 30" LCD HDTV para makapanood ng todo ehehehehe. Also it has cruise control, 6 airbags ( 2 front and 4 curtains ), inteligent key system and push button start, dual sunroofs, all power seat adjustments, 18" rims, and the powerplant of a 350Z(270HP) thats why we call it the Z51. A/T with Xtronic system (Manual Mode). HID head lights which points to the direction your going (useful on curves), back up camera, 350Z guages, and automatic rear doors. marami pa e lagay ko nalang pagdating ng brochures. Will also post pics soon. We have one sa showroom namin e. I see this as a crossover on steroids. It will run really fast. Buyers of this car will not mind the gas consumption. Sabi nga nila if you can buy a 3 million car then gas consumption should not be an issue for you. Ehehehehehe.

Ninyo
    Team Nissan
    Let's say this Murano gets stripped down to the bare base model, will it still justify the price minus all the knicks-and-knacks? Having more features doesn't justify its hefty price tag. This Murano, honestly, is never a luxury model. I am familiar with these features which can now be added in most midsize sedans, but still they do not have the price tag comparable to Murano, though apples are no oranges.
    Universal Motors could have just said that the importation taxes and duties were so high Murano got this pricey. That reason will be more palatable. Universal Motors did well with Navara and say, Urvan. But it's clear that they can not handle such vehicles as Murano.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    11 speaker system grabe hindi pa ginawang 12 para balance dalwa tenga

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    11 speaker system grabe hindi pa ginawang 12 para balance dalwa tenga
    May subwoofer sa likod yang Murano tulad nang sa Lancer EX GT-A!

Dapat ilabas dito yung S 2WD variant o kahit man lang yung 2.5 liter version ng Murano.

Classy naman ang Murano at loaded ang SL Premium variant na dinala ng UMC rito!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2009 Nissan Murano