New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I do agree with that opinion. Maybe nissan is adapting it's new signature headlamps (like the maxima or the upcoming 370Z) to some future models. Good analogy sir, good analogy.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    1. When will the local dealers start selling the 370Z?
    2. How about gray market dealers? (Any recommended ones?)
    3. Is a P3.5M estimate fair enough for the manual SynchroRev variant (~$38,000)? In comparison, Citimotor's selling the Evolution MR at P3.395M (~$38,500+)

Thanks! ;D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    the a-pillar is a bit weirder, kinda like the r35. downforce enhancements perhaps?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Seen it in the flesh. The front looks visibly longer while the back looks short. The lines and the shape looks great. yep, pays tribute to the original Z car as shown in the ad.

Comes with basic 6MT (normal shift) or 7MT-AT (does the heel toe for you)
    priced 3.6M JPY around 1.8m PHP where I'm at. tempting to buy (with my bro- sunday car) kaso recession. patay din tayo sa maintenance. priorities muna hehe.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6IbTKdKy40"]YouTube - Nissan - Fairlady Z (370Z)[/ame]

my rough translation:

Nissan's present top (artisan, skill) test driver Katou Miyaki

"while driving it(the car), i almost/totally (the word used has two nuances) feel like it is the ideal driving experience. The body (balance/movement - not sure), the vibrations and  the sound。 How this car came to be, I(we) confirmed it and applied it on the car. We are always improving upon the present generation (fairlady z) and it will never end."

"Car made by people."

"given to you by test driver katou miyaki"

"nissan premium factory"

hirap lang sa nihongo they omit the subject.
    Last edited by Negus; January 6th, 2009 at 05:05 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Photos I took at the LA Auto Show :

I like this 370Z very much. IF the local geniuses at Nissan do manage to import a few of these units, P3.5M may be the minimum price. But I wouldn't put it past them to price it even higher, maybe around the P4M mark.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Why oh why nobody even mentioned in this thread that the designer is actually Pinoy!

Mr. Randy Rodriguez, Nissan 370z designer - take a look...
    http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-g...n-history.html

Speaking of which, dapat irelease eto sa market!

OT, Available pa ba 350z, c/o Nissan Philippines?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2009 Nissan 370Z