New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    di ko gusto yung headlights nito.... yung previous gen ang tapang ng hitsura tapos boxy, macho ang dating.....

kamukha ng r35 yung headlights ng tvr cerbera.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The old R34 was a technological tour de force while still managing not to look like a spaceship.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie_123 View Post
    I've seen the new design of the new skyline before maybe 2 or 3 years ago. I thought that was the next skyline that will be introduced but I was shocked when a different skyline was produced...the one that looks like a 350Z...anyway, I hope the R35 will be featured on the next fast and the furious sequel.
    Malamang yung nakita mo was one of thge 1st concepts shown on the 2002 tokyo auto show... car concepts kc most of the time are bound to change e.
    By the way pala clear ko lang, this next GTR would not be like his older brothers, kc b4 ang top of the line ng skyline model was the GTR, like a sentra being a super saloon or a GT180 as its top model sa atin.. ngayon this next GTR has its own distinctive body.. kc did u know that the infiniti g35 coupe in d U.S is the latest skyline model in Japan?... pro its not a GTR ha. In other words, unlike in the past, this GTR has gotten itself away sa pagiging Skyline nya. ;)

He he, so u want see another "nitrous breathi'n" GTR in a Fn'F movie ei..

This was d car used by paul walker in 2fast2furious, they just repainted it.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *IGNITED: No problem. Anyway, my original post was merely speculation. I'll be happy to see what the final form of the GTR is, when Nissan finally releases it... just hope they don't wait too long...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Woudn't you guys agree if they redesigned the front end of the new GTR? A bit more furious...what do you say guys? Yes I would like to see more action from the GTR on the next Fast and The Furious sequel...I hope they could even make the story from an NFS game.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
2008 Nissan Skyline GT-R