New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    the steering, dash, and front section is similar to the 07 sentra. i think it shares the sentra platform.

i dont like the grille either on this one. i can see a painted-grille mod already for future owners.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    About the price of the Rogue...
    FWD Rogue $19,250(S) and $20,670(SL)
    AWD Rogue $20,450(S) and $21,870(SL)

For comparison an AWD Murano SL CVT has an MSRP of $30,900, a similar Murano is sold here for P2.68M.

All Rogues use a 170hp 2.5 liter inline-4.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by max95fx03 View Post
    the steering, dash, and front section is similar to the 07 sentra. i think it shares the sentra platform.
    The Rogue, Qashqai/Dualis, 2nd gen X-Trail, Nissan Lafesta MPV and USDM Sentra all use the Renault-Nissan C-platform.
    They are closely related to the platform 1st used by the Renault Megane.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thank you for the clarification? pero sino kaya bibili nito? it's not like the Murano is some huge SUV that someone would be wanting a smaller version...?

bah, what do i know anyway? :snob:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    uy Rogue! dba meron sa 1st episode ng season 2 heroes yan, binigay ni bennett kay hayden pero older model hehehe
    pati ba naman dito umaabot ang Heroes season 2 spoilers?? :seeth:

di ko pa napapanood sa Tivo eh!!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    that's what you get if you mated a nissan with renault.....perfect combination

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    that explains the stubby styling present on new nissans including sentra (and the bashing from previous gen sentra owners).

i think nissan is late putting out a compact uv. i see this for people who find the murano or xterra too big.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It's funny that they are copying SF. Although ignorants would think it's the other way around when they see the two on the road (same for other copiers. hehe)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    BTW, Ford Edge looks way better than this.

I like the Nissan Armada though, it's really big. hehe

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I will be very surprised if they bring this here in PI with the xtrail still around and judging from the way it looks, it will compete very well with the new CR-V, RAV-4, Mitsu Outlander, Escape and the Korean brands.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Parang maganda nga itong Rouge... Sana magkaroon dito nyan..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2008 Nissan Rogue