New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    according to the press briefing yesterday at the Nissan booth in MIAS 06, may nagtanong kung kelan irereplace yung Sentra, Cefiro and Urvan, sagot nila "just be patient, we will replace them soon" Sus! The Cefiro has been facelifted and upgraded several times! The current Sentra is a slow seller. The Urvan, hay nako. Though they gave us a sneak peak of whats coming here in the next few years. The Pathfinder Armada, the Elgrand and the all new Frontier to name a few.
    The all-new Frontier looks nice... they should sell it here ASAP, its also one of the last few global pickups left.
    No excuses for the Cefiro, its getting old already...
    Sentra, they have no choice, there is no new ASEAN Sentra...
    I wonder if there will be an all-new ASEAN Sentra based on the JDM Bluebird Sylphy or if they will just drop the Sentra and replace it with the Tiida/Tiida Latio... hmmm... I guess they have no answer for that.
    Last edited by AG4; April 7th, 2006 at 09:36 AM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    AG4,

I hope the ASEAN Sentra will be the JDM Bluebird Sylphy and I hope the Teana will be introduced here soon. AFAIK, the Philippines is the only country in ASEAN that doesnt have the Teana as part of the Nissan Line-up.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    the Philippines is the only country in ASEAN that doesnt have the Teana as part of the Nissan Line-up.
    Their excuse, they want to sorce it from Thailand, currently they do not manufacture it there yet. Why not source it from their mother company in Taiwan(Yulon) like the current Cefiro models? that will remain a mystery.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ugh... I don't really care anymore... Yulon has been bringing Nissan down in the Philippines for decades. Selling us the oldest and cheapest cars possible to maximize their profits.... heh.

Is it any wonder I finally jumped off the Nissan bandwagon?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The new Sentra's rear reminds me of the 2nd Gen Toyota Prius. At least there's some appeal in its design now, though the Civic still beats it in looks.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Ugh... I don't really care anymore... Yulon has been bringing Nissan down in the Philippines for decades. Selling us the oldest and cheapest cars possible to maximize their profits.... heh.
    hmm...on the other end of the spectrum, they could've done their best to bring in the newer models, possibly improving local nissan sales(from volume and from the higher markups ), and upgrade the brand status as well. mukhang ina-underestimate nila ang pinoy passion for cars

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Looks like the new Opel Vectra

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ganda ng bagong sentra parang 350z yung headlight.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by medyas
    Exterior looks like a mini Nissan Altima...interior looks weird parang Nissan Quest.
    I agree with the altima. Center console looks like Quest.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    the Elgrand
    Did someone say Elgrand....

Pero ang alam ko, RHD-only 'tong kotse na 'to.

Sayang...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2007 Nissan Sentra